PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bears @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care who starts, as long as they can get it done by NOT throwing it to the other team.
Mac and Zappe are both good qbs IMO.

Adam Schefter said on countdown “don’t be surprised if both Mac and Zappe play”. Adam Schefter can’t tell me what to do, I will absolutely be surprised if that happens.

Edit- As always Schefter was right. I was surprised none the less.

Last edited:
No fumbles please!!!

Boo boo boo. :headscratch:
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Did anyone else feel like some part of Zappe looked a little bummed?

Could be reading too much into that but I completely understand it if so. Kid got his opportunity, seized it to the fullest, basically could not have done anything better, but the team wants to stick with Jones for the time being. With a still not 100% Jones, I think Zappe deserved the right to start tonight on MNF.

We'll see how all of this plays out, tonight and longer term.

Wynn is a healthy scratch tonight. And when I mean a healthy scratch, I mean him being out will be best to keep Mac Jones healthy.

But seriously, Wynn is inactive.

Last edited:
Onwenu I care about Wynn can you know. Don't they have the Rookie C Hines on the active roster?
They have both Chasen Hines and James Ferentz on the 53 already

I’m good with getting Barmore right for the Jets, Bears offense isn’t scary.
This is a blow. It wasn't coincidence that Judon was less effective last week. Trickle down effect of not having to Bar more with a double team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back