PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SF really ready for this game i have to admit...

So much for the week of practice turning it around.

I might go to the bar so I can watch Brady. Although I can’t promise I wont start crying.

Getting bet at home by Denver and now a injury riddled SF team.

Brooks and Copeland on defense = F- defense

You show that you're the blind squirrel.. You got something right. Brooks sucks.

You're still spewing idiocy and BS otherwise.

2-4. The Brady making up for BB deficiencies era is officially over. Hope all the BB ball washers are happy. Jagoffs.

Cam has lost something since the first month of the season. I dont know if he's one of those streaky players where he can't get his confidence back once he's lost it, but he's holding the ball, missing open receivers and overall his throws are not on target

Cam started off the year so strong. It's like he lost some moxie or something after failing to score the game-winning TD against Seattle, though. As much as I loved what he showed the first two weeks, it really does seem like it's time to give Stidham a chance. At the very least, they both can throw inexplicable interceptions. :whistle:

Do we actually think BB will go to Stid at some point? I think he should with this drive to put a fire under Cam’s ass. It doesn’t have to be permanent.

Only down by 2 scores. They get the ball and get it to start the 2nd half. Game is not out of hand.. Yet.

They won the SB in 2018 and 12 games in 2019 w the #1 D
Yeah, but they weren’t particularly good, and we know that. They dropped games they shouldn’t have.

The 2018 SB was a strong late season run and 2019 was fools gold early against some bad teams.

I said that last week, but got Tweets from former JAG LB and current BB ass-sniffer, Matt Chatham. This is simply not a good football team right now.

Cam has lost something since the first month of the season. I dont know if he's one of those streaky players where he can't get his confidence back once he's lost it, but he's holding the ball, missing open receivers and overall his throws are not on target
You are right

we are getting embarrassed two weeks in a row at home.....how about we just forfeit the season right now ?, Maybe BB is actually tanking and we just don't know his master plan !!!

Hold onto the ball ffs, this is a complete mess.

Wtf? Hold on to the ball. These guys don’t have their heads in this game

Yeah, but they weren’t particularly good, and we know that. They dropped games they shouldn’t have.

The 2018 SB was a strong late season run and 2019 was fools gold early against some bad teams.
We know they won the SB and went 12-4.

If you want to say they suck now that's fine but to say they weren't good in 2018 when they won a SB is absurd

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes