PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thead- Pats@Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a penalty too

If I were a Colts fan I don't know that I would use this game as an example for "we have arrived."

if they scored a TD instead of kicking a field goal, we'd still only need this one score. kicking on 4th and goal is such a head scratcher

Here we go again; Harry goes on IR and continues to be paid for his **** play.
Seriously??? Sendejo hit Harry in the Helmet EARLY.. Wish we didn't have to listen to your **** posting.

Did Hightower take a bad angle and miss the tackle? Yes.
But why were we in a nickel look in the first place [2 linebackers] when we KNEW the Colts were gonna run the ball to close out the game?
Today the gameplan, play calls, personnel sets to stop Taylor were TERRIBLE!

Harry looks shook up.

Not sure why Mac is still out there slinging it. I don't think we can win. Even if we can score a quick TD, then you have to convert an onside kick with zero timeouts left.

Why not?

That's exactly what's we're hoping for. Quick TD. Onside. And long FG.

okay, looks like an L.

And an extra week, and then Buffalo coming into town butthurt and yappin LOL

The next game is the big one. Lots to clean up. Run defense is a problem.

If we win the division and meet the Colts in the Playoffs it would be in Foxboro. No way are they winning their division. It will be a very different game then this one sided bs tonight !

Mac made a nice comeback, Wentz is awful, just were so outplayed early, and that FG instead of going for it sealed thier fate.

Congrats Indy. You came prepared to play a full 60.

The Pats were out of receivers. You are throwing to Gunner on the final play Of any hope of a comeback. That tells you how little you had left at the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes