PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine signing an autograph for a kid and the thing you say to him is StAt ThAt

Been

...busy watching my boy, the GOAT, go 13-4 after winning his 7th Super Bowl last season. How bout you?
Just glad to find someone that admits they’re a Brady fan and not a Patriots fan. That’s fine, everyone’s entitled to their own thing. Just glad you’re owning it.

I did the math. If our offense can get 7 the rest of their drives, and Buffalo keeps missing XP's and get only 6 the rest of their drives, we will tie the game after 30 more drives. Not sure we have enough time though.

Exactly, It helped drop the load so I could get into the admin panel.
Still getting it. It's is bot attacks doing it?

Are we going to get at least one fluky turnover in our favor? We need someone on the Bills to fumble or muff something...

For y’all bagging on Mac tonight, you can’t say the guy isn’t out there giving it all he has.

At least we haven’t had to see ads for “The Good Doctor” tonight. I hate watching whoever that terrible actor is in the lead try to play someone with autism. If I saw him in real life, I’d forcefully palm his head and smush his face into the drywall until he apologized for making me watch those commercials.

Are we going to get at least one fluky turnover in our favor? We need someone on the Bills to fumble or muff something...
Bills fumbled early on, but it went out of bounds....

I did the math. If our offense can get 7 the rest of their drives, and Buffalo keeps missing XP's and get only 6 the rest of their drives, we will tie the game after 30 more drives. Not sure we have enough time though.
Would need to go for 2 every drive, cut that to 15 drives

Why is CBS using the Fox BS camera angles?

Where are all of the slow @55 , Fat blockers at?? :mad:

I'd rather have the guy with the bazooka arm.

and Bill should be embarrassed with his D. The mastermind defensive genius just got owned by Josh Allen.

Still getting it. It's is bot attacks doing it?
It’s still enabled and I’m running a lite version. Going to probably remain turned on for the rest of the game.

This site is slower than our defense tonight.
That's some high level math there.

No matter what happens the rest of this game, Mac has had a really good rookie season..something to build on.
And he hasn’t quit. He’s still out there playing as hard as he can. He’s been the least of our problems tonight.

Meyers hand get's spiked by Milano.. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots