PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Who's ready for this playoff game??? As fans, this is what we've been waiting all year for!!! Can't wait!!! We'll need to force a turnover or two and we Can't turn the ball over at all!!!

It's going to be interesting to see what our O-line is if Wynn can't go and who steps in for Mills if he's not ready. In any case, it's next man up. I think getting a pass rush on Allen is going to be big.

Nobody is giving us a chance....let's go out and shock everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, hoping for no injuries as well.....

Please keep this thread "troll free" as well!!!

Who's ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

Run the ball well, but need to be more aggressive with the passing game mixing things up when the running game is effective. Score early and set the tone so Allen can make mistakes. There were missed opportunities last game.

Diggs vs JCJ is my matchup to watch as always.

Who plays in place of Mills?

It's great to be back in the playoffs. No matter what happens it's been a good year.

As a fan of the running game I really enjoyed the last time they played in Buffalo. A repeat performance would be fine.

The best analysis that I saw here was that the Pats need to shut down Allen on the scrambles. The designed runs aren't so much of an issue but the scrambles are much more dangerous because the D is more out of position.

Go Pats !!!

Who's ready for this playoff game??? As fans, this is what we've been waiting all year for!!! Can't wait!!! We'll need to force a turnover or two and we Can't turn the ball over at all!!!

Who's ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61e7jl.gif

;)

I hope it is a good game for you guys to watch , it will be a tough one. Kick off is just too late for me. I will look forward to reading your comments in the morning...good luck.

It's going to be interesting to see what our O-line is if Wynn can't go and who steps in for Mills if he's not ready. In any case, it's next man up. I think getting a pass rush on Allen is going to be big.

Nobody is giving us a chance....let's go out and shock everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, hoping for no injuries as well.....

Please keep this thread "troll free" as well!!!

Let's discuss!!!!
Seems as requested you are fired up

So...

We have a mission...

G O
P A T S

MORE THEN EVER

1. STOP THE RUN
2. Take Diggs out of the game and don’t give up deep completions (will be freezing and if a lot of wind will limit passing obviously)
3. Keep Allen contained…and GET PRESSURE on him
4. Be able to RUN the ball
5. Few to NO Penalties and no costly mistakes/turnovers
6. Did I mention STOP the Run!!??
7. WIN!!!! GO PATS!!!

For whatever reason this Pats team starts games very slow. I am hoping and expecting that to change tonight, and if it does we should be in for a good ballgame. I respect Buffalo’s QB and wings. I hate their coach.

Are these reporters seriously getting this info or just making this up since they dont need to give any names. Its hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes