PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany in massive force here
So we are many from Europe
De It Uk Ie and i remember Dk and Pl too

:D am Sonntag findet bei mir auch gar nichts statt außer Bett Ruhe :D zum Glück Home Office aktuell
same here mit HO, aber mit Familie und kleinem Kind ist nichts mit Bett Ruhe am Sonntag, kann höchstens Glück haben, dass die kleine mich um 3 zum füttern aufweckt, dann könnt ichs mir anschauen wenn sie wieder eingeschlafen ist :D

Germany in massive force here
So we are baby from Europe
De It Uk Ie and i remember Dk and Pl too
I am from AUT not GER ;)
so even closer to Milano^^

same here mit HO, aber mit Familie und kleinem Kind ist nichts mit Bett Ruhe am Sonntag, kann höchstens Glück haben, dass die kleine mich um 3 zum füttern aufweckt, dann könnt ichs mir anschauen wenn sie wieder eingeschlafen ist :D
Fuchs kann man nicht lernen!
Dann drücke ich dir die Daumen :D
I am from AUT not GER ;)

I am from AUT not GER ;)
Sorry...you are right

De
It
At
Uk
Ie
Probably Dk and Pl too

All these Germans on the board. I should remember it when I have to go to Munich next time for work. We can tear it up.
My great grandfather Kehrt married a Kuhn, whose mother was a Kessler.

So I've got a little German in there. Nur ein bisschen. More Scotch/Irish/English

Anyone have the game inactives?

Anyone have the game inactives?

Other than Wynn who we already know, we don't usually get those until within 90 minutes of the game.

Win the turnover battle.
Win first down on both sides of the ball.
Minimize penalties and unforced errors (bad snaps, muffed punts, drops, timeouts due to disorganization)
Stay balanced on offense.
Stay disciplined on defense.
Break out a trick play or two.
Win the game.

Win the turnover battle.
Win first down on both sides of the ball.
Minimize penalties and unforced errors (bad snaps, muffed punts, drops, timeouts due to disorganization)
Stay balanced on offense.
Stay disciplined on defense.
Break out a trick play or two.
Win the game.
I want to see Rham n Harris. I don’t even know if I want ‘balance’ other than the balance of carries between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes