PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official Eagles @ Buccaneers Playoff Thread

Tampa's defense thought the game was already over.

That was too easy...

Live look in at Tampa....
jim carrey idgaf GIF by O&O, Inc

Eagles scored too fast. Now Brady probably comes back out and tosses a few. Maybe even tries to score.

I'm just here trying to forget last night

How do you not called that BLATANTLY dirty hit?

Yep. It's an accepted mourning period as opposed to a complete an utter shock one
Theyll be alright. BB has work to do. But I expect Mac will improve his game. Thank God we have him and not a stiff like Hurts

Lol Reagor with another muff.

did aikman just said that?

What the Eagle are doing is disgusting ! The refs are so awful ! They are ruining the product so bad

Bucs defense getting sloppy and missing tackles. No big deal but they should get a talking to over it.

What the Eagle are doing is disgusting ! The refs are so awful ! They are ruining the product so bad
After last night's crappy reffering and all the times they ignored calls in the Patriot games the last month, nothing these ref's do surprise me !

I think Bucs just want to get this over with letting them move down field with ease

Theyll be alright. BB has work to do. But I expect Mac will improve his game. Thank God we have him and not a stiff like Hurts
Word

Do you kiss your loved ones with that mouth ?!!!! I’ll not allow any more bashing of the dual threat (triple, quadruple) future HOFer !

I mean, sure he lost his job to Tua. But ANYONE could lose their job to that god of a man !

seeeee ?!? As I type, he’s throwing TDs, 2 pt conversions ! Beast !

Smith snatched that out of the air, man that was a great catch.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back