PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy if they grabbed Harrison Bryant and KJ Hill by 100 and then grabbed Thaddeus Moss later on.

normally I would remind everyone that Trautman played d3 and that it is a massive jump from d3 to the sec, let alone the nfl. But we just spent a high second round pick on a d2 guy! So I guess anything is possible!

however I am all in on drafting Bryant at tight end.
Trautman played at Dayton D1 FCS right?!?!

Richards was borderline athletic for the position but exceptional smart.
Dugguns is an incredible athlete with ridiculous speed and neigh size to be a small LB.

I’d ask what do you think is the same about them?

Dugger double-majored in physics and engineering, so I guess they're both smart. Checkmate, same guy.

If Sanu is a possession wr3 and Edelman us Edelman and Harry steps up where is the need? Someone of lee, Meyers and the dude who caught 30 passes for Carolina can be a 4.
I think Meyers and Lee are huge question marks for starters.....Lee hasn’t been same player from college days since ACL/MCL tear.....Edelman is starting to decline and drop a lot let’s face it....Harry should step up and be a #1-2 this year that’s true.....Carolina kid is 4 that’s about right so again.....I feel we need to draft(udfa too) several more WR this year[/QUOTE]

Not giving up on Meyers just yet. He had a lot of chemistry last year with Stidham in ota’s and preseason. Hoping for more of the same.

Uche played LB opposite Winovich. Coached by Harbaugh. Love it.

Man Cardinals got a steal.

If Sanu is a possession wr3 and Edelman us Edelman and Harry steps up where is the need? Someone of lee, Meyers and the dude who caught 30 passes for Carolina can be a 4.
Maybe we are looking at this differently.
I’m looking for a 1 and 2 that can produce. (Assumes Harry is worth his draft slot) a 3 who is a 50 catch guy or so and a 4 who really doesn’t play much but could fill in if there is an injury.

I think Meyers and Lee are huge question marks for starters.....Lee hasn’t been same player from college days since ACL/MCL tear.....Edelman is starting to decline and drop a lot let’s face it....Harry should step up and be a #1-2 this year that’s true.....Carolina kid is 4 that’s about right so again.....I feel we need to draft(udfa too) several more WR this year[/QUOTE]

Dugger double-majored in physics and engineering, so I guess they're both smart. Checkmate, same guy.
Doesn't every faculty have TAs to do these guy's homework?

Jets are having a pretty solid draft. Did someone replace that front office?

Doesn't every faculty have TAs to do these guy's homework?
I don’t know if they can afford that at the University of LeeAnn Rimes.

Josh Jones is finally off the board, going to the Cardinals

I agree on Meyers....definitely seemed to have chemistry with Stidham in preseason (but yes that was preseason) and showed flashes of brilliance...but struggled last year (whether that was on Brady or him...who knows). Hope he can be productive

I think Meyers and Lee are huge question marks for starters.....Lee hasn’t been same player from college days since ACL/MCL tear.....Edelman is starting to decline and drop a lot let’s face it....Harry should step up and be a #1-2 this year that’s true.....Carolina kid is 4 that’s about right so again.....I feel we need to draft(udfa too) several more WR this year

Not giving up on Meyers just yet. He had a lot of chemistry last year with Stidham in ota’s and preseason. Hoping for more of the same.[/QUOTE]

Kingsbury flexing hard

Dayton is D1 FCS right?!?!

Yes, but the worst team in the Pioneer League, the worst FCS conference, a non-scholarship conference.

For reference, Todd Collins, the mid-90s Patriots linebacker, played in the same conference as Dugger did. There are more NFL alumni of that conference than of the Pioneer League, where Trautman played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back