PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can land a 1st next year from some sucker team and hope it turns into number 1 overall. wishful thinking, i know ;)
Imagine a scenario where that happened but Stidham turned out to be good so they didn’t want to take Lawrence and were open to all bidders. What a king’s ransom that would be.

Winfield's a guy I'd like for either the Patriots or the Bucs. He'd make sense in either location.

I hope we can land a 1st next year from some sucker team and hope it turns into number 1 overall. wishful thinking, i know ;)

giphy.gif

You're late, the shameless sucking up in hopes of staving off execution started already

Others can suck up. I greatly appreciate...

...her cleanups on aisle 4. :)

I used to hope excitedly for my binkie. Now I expect a trade down. If a selection is made, I expect a player on nobody’s list. Anything else is gravy.

I expect to be bitterly, bitterly disappointed before the night is ovah...

We all expect that from you. :) (jk... truth be told, I had that thought myself... especially now that Bill can pick a UDFA safety in the 2nd round :) )

Disagree. Develin might not be back with a serious neck injury.

FWIW, when he was put on IR last year the reports were that his injury wasn't even thought to be definitively season-ending, let alone career-threatening.

I used to hope excitedly for my binkie. Now I expect a trade down. If a selection is made, I expect a player on nobody’s list. Anything else is gravy.

Having not done any work this year, it’s actually really nice not to have a binky. No emotional involvement.

How long will the preludes me tonight? Will start time be like 7:30??? And will we have in house players tonight like last night... I want to see a PAT PLAYER get some of that attention.

I still cant believe there a man out there named booger.

I thought my parents ****ed me on my name.

Tony Pauline says the Colts are interested in Cole Kmet.

Is warner an espn employee now or are the networks working together?

Bengals aren’t trading out of 33.

I kinda hope someone gets "hacked" (aka their password is guessed as Password123) and some funny troll stuff ensues the moment they're supposed to speak on air.

Captain, we all expect you to be bitterly, bitterly disappointed before the night is ovah.
poke.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes