PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the first 4 weeks last season Izzo ranked DFL in run blocking. Try again.
By PFF over the first 4 weeks. That isn't an indication of a player's abilities.

This doesn’t make me miserable at all. Just typing what I see. An offense with no talent or speed
Then I am back to you can’t be a fan. Being a fan of a team and crying incessantly about how much they suck, and everything about them is doomed would make a fan miserable. It would make a troll happy though

Michel has a degenerative knee condition that left him looking ridiculously slow last season, and Harris couldn't see the field. Why do you think we will have a "strong running game"?

That's how they're building the team.

Last season should not be used to judge anyone imo. Too many injuries in key positions.

I suspect Harris will see the field this season. Stidham is fast enough to run effective RPO type stuff.

I believe BB has a plan, and the plan is heavy running game I guess

lol they totally just drafted this guy off the PFF score but they've done well with late/undrafted centers in the past and that's a roster hole so this guy or the inevitable UDFA should feel good about beating out Ferentz

Woodard is ranked 354 on CBS. Another UDFA quality draft pick

I’m good with the draft. I’m scared to death of the second round DB, but overall not bad from my perspective. We draft pretty good OL. We need some WR, another K and a QB in the UDFA pool.

PIT - Carlos Davis - DT - Nebraska

That's how they're building the team.

Last season should not be used to judge anyone imo. Too many injuries in key positions.

I suspect Harris will see the field this season. Stidham is fast enough to run effective RPO type stuff.

Slowest offense in the league any way you cut it.

Dustin Woodard - Memphis Tigers - NFL Draft

Woodard (6'2/285) was named All-AAC first team in 2018 and also awarded a spot on 247 Sports' 2016 True Freshman All-American Team. He has shown impressive versatility by playing both guard positions up until this year when he switched center and started all 14 games there in 2019. Woodard has started 52 of his 54 games played at Memphis as an anchor for Memphis offenses that produced three of the top-four offensive seasons in the school's history. Woodard earned as a 78.4 overall grade from PFF College and is likely a Day 3 prospect for NFL Draft purposes.

After the debacle vs Tennessee, I figured I'd remind you guys what advancing in a tournament looks like. We're not going to be seeing it for a while.

By PFF over the first 4 weeks. That isn't an indication of a player's abilities.

Good indication of a player's abilities is being a healthy scratch for the last 10 games of the season on a team with a black hole at your position. This would indicate he is very bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back