PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread - Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate being a Patriots fan during the draft. Nothing they do makes sense.

Michigan party,yeah :)

Michael Onwenu...6’3” 350-370 lbs.depending when his last bowel movement was. Dude is a Mountain

Smart move by the Pats. Build the confidence of Harry and Sanu by finally bringing in a guy they may be able to beat in man coverage.

Giants - Cameron Brown - LB - Penn State
CAR - Bravvion Roy - DT - Baylor
MIAMI - Blake Ferguson - LS - LSU

Having a mountainous guard is probably good when you’re looking to go run-heavy. Pairs well with Shaq? Wonder if it means anything for Thuney.

Having a mountainous guard is probably good when you’re looking to go run-heavy. Pairs well with Shaq? Wonder if it means anything for Thuney.
I love Thuney but I hope he is traded for a capable WR.

Can't imagine a 6th rounder that doesn't fit the system would have an impact on Thuney.

Interesting pick. He makes more sense as a more tackle convert than he does as a guard in our system.

This is going to be a fun season. I think we're going to be pleasantly surprised.

Expect the worst, hope for the best.. No expectations one way or the other.. That's how I planned the first 3 years for after Brady was gone..

Hate being a Patriots fan during the draft. Nothing they do makes sense.

Tell me more? What hasn’t made sense?

Biggest positional issue on offense was TE. We addressed it

Defensively, we lost both KVN and Collins. We addressed this.

Chung is getting old. We addressed this.

We replaced Ghost.

Not gonna fix everything in one draft. We still need help at wr and to this point need a 3rd Qb. But all in all the pats have done a good job addressing some glaring needs.

Chargers - Alohi Gilman - S - Notre Dame

Plenty of space on the Jets, Bills or Dolphins bandwagon.. I have been with this team forever and right now have confidence that this team will regain its prominence once again..

Right some idea of what this team will look like come September.. but still lots of pieces to fill in.
"WTF" moments are a part of every draft weekend of the BB era.

Lots of swings, many misses, a few hits, a few home runs.

At least 11 OLs in TC. For now.

Hopefully not Damon Denson 2.0 with those slow feet (and from Michigan)

Speaking of Michigan . . . has anyone drafted DPJ yet? He disappointed in college, but his testing and size is solid. He's got some skill, if someone can help him unlock urgency in his routes.

EDIT: Lol, my timing. There he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back