PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Doncos v Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people scared to play the Broncos? Yes, we lost during the regular season, but that was without Hightower, Collins, Amendola, Edelman, and Gronk for nearly half the game. Still, we lost in OT.

Maybe the weather changes by then hoping for rain and wind.
If not just play Patriot football and win.

Mike Tomlin shows the joy of my 6 year old son...usually at times I find myself wondering what there is to be so happy about.

Why are people happy about playing in Mile High? we never have any luck up there.

I know. I am still not over 1986. Heck, Mosi's fumble in 84 still kills me.

If Anderson runs all over the Pats, Donks win. If he doesn't, Pats win.

Huh? So if Anderson gets 150 yards on the ground and the Broncos score 14 and Brady passes for 350 yards and the Pats score 21, the Broncos win? You remember the game in Foxboro a few years back where the Broncos ran for something like 200 yards, the Pats turned over the ball three times in the first half giving up points on each one, and the Pats still won? The Pats used to play Manning willing to let his team run all over them.

That's the worst onside kick I've ever seen.

I'm in the minority that thinks our better chance is Denver in Denver. Why?

BB doesn't [edit, "typically"] lose twice to a team in a year.

I'm superstitious about pats v six seeds.

Big Ben worries me more than Peyton, especially if the weather sucks and brown is back.

...and..., bottom line, if we lose to a team twice in a season, well...we had our chances.

Last edited:
but MOOT POINT

And that is why Belichick does not tolerate fumbles.

If Antonio Brown plays, Pitt wins this one.

Maybe the weather changes by then hoping for rain and wind.
If not just play Patriot football and win.

I think the rain and wind helps the D and running the ball. We are not as good as them in either department. Who knows.

You think Harrison asked Manning where he now gets his HGH?

Pats haven't exactly played well on the road lately. Healthy or not Denver somehow always seems to win against the pats at home. I hate this match up but for some reason people are happy about it.

Media should bill it as Brady v CJ/Hillman not Brady v Manning

Why is James Harrison the first person Peyton meets out at midfield after the game?

Hmmm... I feel like those names have a connection to a certain person... Charlie Sly, was it?

Why are people happy about playing in Mile High? we never have any luck up there.

It isn't like the Pats have never won in Denver with Brady and Belichick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back