PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Doncos v Steelers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers player doesn't understand when he's supposed to touch the ball. A product of that idiot Mike Tomlin.

Why are people scared to play the Broncos? Yes, we lost during the regular season, but that was without Hightower, Collins, Amendola, Edelman, and Gronk for nearly half the game. Still, we lost in OT.
Bingo

"2nd career postseason game-winning drive"

Kind of tells you all you need to know about HGH Manning

Why are people scared to play the Broncos? Yes, we lost during the regular season, but that was without Hightower, Collins, Amendola, Edelman, and Gronk for nearly half the game. Still, we lost in OT.
Because of thin air and refs....

Hightower played a half. Collins, Amendola, Edelman didn't play. Gronk played for nearly the entire game.

Apperantly manning got that TD on run play

I too share some anxieties in traveling to Denver. That is Brady's house of horrors , HOWEVER what Belichick is to Manning is much much much much worse. They were fortunate that we were still 'shell shocked' during the season from injuries to key players in short time (a game we still nearly won). Now with Gronk, Jules and and an improved James White, we will be to exploit weaknesses .

So Classy, Peyton. Giving the ball the Demarius, "say hello to your mother from me and my girls from Block H."

And refs pulling calls out of thin air.

Hightower played a half. Collins, Amendola, Edelman didn't play. Gronk played for nearly the entire game.
I phrased it poorly, but the half was only applying to Gronk. If I recall correctly, Gronk went out midway through the third, and Hightower midway through the second? So we got each of them for about a half. We'll hopefully get them for the full game + Amendola and Edelman. I love our chances in this rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes