PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ESPN broadcast is seriously unwatchable. Not that I should expect anything less but listening to this moron Luke Bryan try to articulate football evaluation is seriously unbearable. Then the 1 on 1 drawn out convo with Kyler. Give me a break. Also, Lee Corso's act is so old.

Turn on the hockey game. You can still get all the draft info, and you'll be watching something actually worth watching.

wow interesting pick by the Texans, I expected a tackle but not that one!

Pats twitter so dead set on AJ Brown lol, highly doubt Pats take a receiver.

Yeah it's not a great look but treating a streetfight with family involved as equivalent to domestic violence is weird to me. It's a fundamental misunderstanding of the pathological issue with domestic violence, which is the overall power dynamic as opposed to the violence per se. There's a reason domestic violence recurs (see Tyreek Hill), but Simmons has had no issues since he was a teenager.
Indeed and it's awfully presumptuous of the holier than thou' types to tells us what people should do or to judge the actions of others given they have no idea how warped their sense of justice would become if it was their mum, wife or sister being beaten.

I’m preparing myself for joejuan. He was rumored this morning and we haven’t moved up worried about any OT runs, or fant.

Howard has leapfrogged Daniel Jones as a reach, IMO. Tremendous natural athlete but nowhere near ready to start in the NFL. He has to be rebuilt from the ground up.

And what happens if the woman brawling with his sister pulls a knife or a gun? Should he simply have sat by and done nothing because humanity?

You don't have to like or endorse what Simmons did but the only idiot in this discussion is the one not accepting in the moment, humans perform actions they would never have thought possible. Good people do bad things and vice versa.
We'll agree to disagree. Good to know where you stand though. There's men, and there's boys.

I can’t ever remember the draft going this deep without a single WR drafted.

BB trades the 32nd pick for a low second rounder lol. book it

Pick 24 and you've still got every RB, WR and CB on the board for a team to choose from, that's gotta be a first.

You sure you're not a chiefs fan?
You are so stupid, aren't you? keep coming back for more. Any women cannot be stronger\more malevolent\cause more harm than any men? I would like to have the chance to defend myself. That makes me a Chief fan? Do I resort to punching a woman whenever I am silently provoked? NO! Do I give up all forceful method? FCK NO!

Go play the white knight somewhere else. A bar maybe.

joejuan? c'mon...we're never taking anybody with a cross race first name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots