PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in favor of posting the picks as early as possible since I won't be able to watch the draft tonight

I'm in favor of posting the picks as early as possible since I won't be able to watch the draft tonight

Yeah, the notion that non viewers should have to wait for people who are watching on TV is illogical.

Aren't they scheduling a solo Black Widow movie?
I dunno. Probably. Just passing along what I saw on Twitter and just thought everyone else would like to know.

ill be watching the bruins.
As will I ... more of a spectator this draft ... just too busy to delve into it all.

Belichick is trading out of round 1 or drafting one of the top 2 RB's is all I am guessing.

Last edited:
He's apparently not going to do it this year, either.

So it looks as if the NFL has ratcheted up the pressure a/k/a threats this year.

Oh, damn. Most likely being threatened or blackmailed by the NFL.

Well in case anyone is interested, if I find someone else, I'll post their profile.

IDK about anyone else, but I would prefer we keep up with the TV speed and not the twitter speed. Of course I'm all about the TV not getting behind the picks and announcing them as they are made ASAP. That year they got 3 or 4 picks behind was annoying as hell. Luckily it hasn't been that bad since.

I understand some people want to talk about the picks as soon as they are made and some do not. My thoughts are why ruin it or the ones that don't? It isn't like you can just make your comments and give your reactions a bit later.

More Fant fuel?

I would have thought they’d move up for Hockensen over Fant. Either way, I’d be happy as long as they’re not surrendering a king’s random to do it.

IDK about anyone else, but I would prefer we keep up with the TV speed and not the twitter speed. Of course I'm all about the TV not getting behind the picks and announcing them as they are made ASAP. That year they got 3 or 4 picks behind was annoying as hell. Luckily it hasn't been that bad since.

I understand some people want to talk about the picks as soon as they are made and some do not. My thoughts are why ruin it or the ones that don't? It isn't like you can just make your comments and give your reactions a bit later.

I think this works on day one, but day two and day three really get behind. I’ll be on twitter but won’t be announcing any picks on the thread.

I would have thought they’d move up for Hockensen over Fant. Either way, I’d be happy as long as they’re not surrendering a king’s random to do it.

Hockenson won’t be falling within range of a trade up.

Best bets for tonight.

1. An afc team will draft a RB/WR that we will have to scheme against for years to come.

2. Bill will leave us scratching our heads in more ways than one.

3. We may not even see a pick today from us.

4. Remember no one wins the super bowl in April.

Best bets for tonight.

1. An afc team will draft a RB/WR that we will have to scheme against for years to come.

2. Bill will leave us scratching our heads in more ways than one.

3. We may not even see a pick today from us.

4. Remember no one wins the super bowl in April.
??? Considering every player comes out of the draft, every team wins the Super Bowl in April.

??? Considering every player comes out of the draft, every team wins the Super Bowl in April.
Cleveland and JAX have had high draft picks for years and how many Super Bowls? Zilch

I won't watch this made for TV farce for a second. I'm a Pats fan, so the draft is the worst time of the year for me. Everyone will win but us. Its been that way for close to 20 years. Only the years that Seymour and Mayo were drafted had any interest.

I'll check back Friday evening and see what the first 6 picks have gotten us. I'll even probably pontificate about the pluses and minuses of those picks like I actually know something. I'll take even less interest on Sunday cause I'll be playing poker down at Foxwoods, but that won't stop me from even more poorly informed opinions that could last for a few weeks. ;)

Wouldn’t be overjoyed at the prospect at facing Quinnen Williams twice a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe