PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, in the past, posters would have access to the picks before they are announced via twitter. The agents, NFL insiders, etc. would release the pick before Goodell announces...not sure if it's a problem anymore though.

Howe was leaking them for years before they were officially announced. He said he has no time for it this year but if he had enough access to do it then other beat guys will as well.

How would posters know before they announce on a network? The first announcement anyone hears is broadcast live on a network, yes?
They have in other drafts had eyes in the war room and eyes on the players to see who gets a call when a particular team is on the clock. That sometimes is a little while before Goondell announces it.

How would posters know before they announce on a network? The first announcement anyone hears is broadcast live on a network, yes?

Agents. Team PR. Lots of ways.

I hope this isn't true but BB told me he was going to...........................

Do we make a pick tonight?

Just read that Sweat was cleared by Houstons drs.
If hes there at 32 I fully endorse it.

Not only will I announce the picks before they’re announced, I’ll also use this thread to announce that Iron Man does indeed die in “Avengers Endgame.”

Kyle Rudolph trade a potential option tomorrow?

Not only will I announce the picks before they’re announced, I’ll also use this thread to announce that Iron Man does indeed die in “Avengers Endgame.”
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If I hadn't previously decided that I was no longer going to give any of my money to Disney, I might have had to react violently to your post.

Was it from Jason La Canfora?
Hope so. That would mean it’s untrue. @TommyBrady12 I’m also hearing that Black Widow dies as well and Captain America goes back to 1945 and marries his sweetheart from the first movie.

Hope so. That would mean it’s untrue. @TommyBrady12 I’m also hearing that Black Widow dies as well and Captain America goes back to 1945 and marries his sweetheart from the first movie.
Aren't they scheduling a solo Black Widow movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe