PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Day 1 2019 Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dolphins drafting Jeffrey Simmons makes so much sense if they’re ‘tanking’ for next year.

As will I ... more of a spectator this draft ... just too busy to delve into it all.

Belichick is trading out of round 1 or drafting one of the top 2 RB's is all I am guessing.
playoffs over rule anything else.

Anyone know where I can stream the draft online? I thought I read about it being streamed by nfl but can’t seem to figure it out.

Other than cb, RB is our most loaded position. If we draft one with our first few picks, I'd be shocked, especially with needs at TE, WR, OT and d line.

I get that completely, but Michel has an injury history and Pairing Jacobs with him would give them a great RB unit. It’s obviously not my first choice but if he is clearly above the rest of the class at that point then I would be fine with the choice.

From my perspective their 1st round board will be pretty much decimated at # 32, and the most important thing with any first round pick is getting a great player, regardless of position.

15 minutes before the draft and no leak of the #1 pick?

OK...So who is Iron Man....Black Widow...and Captain America...? Asking for a friend

Murray says he will be shocked if he is not taken #1 ...Color me shocked :eek:

How stupid is Kansas City now? They traded their first round pick and are going to need another WR once Tyreek Hill gets suspended for the year. ..

Arizona trades their first pick to NE for this years 2nd! :p

It’s boo time

Not on this board unless it's patriots playoffs
in boston it does. and thats all that matters. go bruins. ill catch up on the draft later. it must be driving you crazy all the activity on the nhl thread. :D:D:D:D i know how much you hate that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe