PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official Cardinals @ Rams Playoff Thread

JJ Showed up! That's why he gets the good $!

Cardinals trying to get an extra yard rather than preserving clock by getting out of bounds.

Cardinals trying to get an extra yard rather than preserving clock by getting out of bounds.

Guess they didn't watch/hear about the ending of the Dallas/49ers game.

The way the Cardinals are playing tonight, they have no business being on the field against the Rams.

I think what we're seeing is the Cardinals don't have a particularly good system, where players are replaceable, cuz this team without Deandre Hopkins is just not intimidating at all.

Rams are shortchanged .MNF, short week to travel to east coast to play the bucs.

I always thought this PLAYOFF on Monday Night was GARBAGE, the home team is getting a FULL DAY of rest.
I feel the same way about Superbowls ONLY IN CERTAIN Stadiums, it creates a situation of Home Team...
There should be no such thing as a home team at the SB.
TB Would have won last year due to KC OL, But still...
I GET IT, Foxboro/Buffalo/NY etc in February could be atrocious, but so what, all good stadiums should have a shot, it's fkn FOOTBALL, which we all deal with EVERY WEEK!

Starting 10-2, ending up as a wild card team and then losing in the first playoff game is an epic crash.

Starting 10-2, ending up as a wild card team and then losing in the first playoff game is an epic crash.
The beginning of their season was the opposite of ours, and yet the end result is the same. This sport is f'd up man.

And everybody laughed at me when I opined that Murray was way overrated. Finished that game with a rating 35 points lower than Mac's in the Buffalo game.

Rams are shortchanged .MNF, short week to travel to east coast to play the bucs.
Maybe don't blow a 17-point 4th quarter lead at home to the 49ers Week 18.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back