PatsFans.com
Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official Cardinals @ Rams Playoff Thread

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Cardinals trying to get an extra yard rather than preserving clock by getting out of bounds.

CantonJester

On the Roster
I think what we're seeing is the Cardinals don't have a particularly good system, where players are replaceable, cuz this team without Deandre Hopkins is just not intimidating at all.

WhatJustHappened

On the Game Day Roster
I always thought this PLAYOFF on Monday Night was GARBAGE, the home team is getting a FULL DAY of rest.
I feel the same way about Superbowls ONLY IN CERTAIN Stadiums, it creates a situation of Home Team...
There should be no such thing as a home team at the SB.
TB Would have won last year due to KC OL, But still...
I GET IT, Foxboro/Buffalo/NY etc in February could be atrocious, but so what, all good stadiums should have a shot, it's fkn FOOTBALL, which we all deal with EVERY WEEK!

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Starting 10-2, ending up as a wild card team and then losing in the first playoff game is an epic crash.

VrabelJr

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Starting 10-2, ending up as a wild card team and then losing in the first playoff game is an epic crash.
The beginning of their season was the opposite of ours, and yet the end result is the same. This sport is f'd up man.

rochrist

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
And everybody laughed at me when I opined that Murray was way overrated. Finished that game with a rating 35 points lower than Mac's in the Buffalo game.