fans reaction was! I was amazed to find that the majority of the
fans truly embraced the trade. Wow!! But getting back to you. I
understand that there is alot of wonderful stem cell research going
on now. Research that may some day to be of some benefit to
people with underdeveloped brains like yours. This may take some
time so for now please stay away from more complicated tasks like
analyzing the patriot's draft day moves. This is obviously much
to complicated for you; although, I feel the Patriots draft could
be described with one word, desperation!!!!!
Why would we be in desperation? If anything the 14-2 many pro bowler Chargers should get desperate knowing that the freakin 2006 Pats defeated them in the Divisional playoffs. Call it desperation when your offense looks silly against us. We're gonna stuff the whiny classless LT. :)

Double G! You really do need spellcheck, your an illiterate! You
may even be dumber than your racist buddy Patriotspride. Hard
to imagine!! Did you even graduate from high school? Again, the
AFC East zzzzzz........

Double G! i really do need spellcheck, im an illiterate! ******* and a racist
your buddy Patriotspride is a great man with a welth of knowledge and i would be happy to shine his shoes . Hard
to imagine!! graduating from high school? when i still wet my bed on a regular basis Again, and again
im not surprised :rolleyes:

Why would we be in desperation? If anything the 14-2 many pro bowler Chargers should get desperate knowing that the freakin 2006 Pats defeated them in the Divisional playoffs. Call it desperation when your offense looks silly against us. We're gonna stuff the whiny classless LT. :)

You're calling LT classless for that incident? WOW!

Double G! You really do need spellcheck, your an illiterate! You
may even be dumber than your racist buddy Patriotspride. Hard
to imagine!! Did you even graduate from high school? Again, the
AFC East zzzzzz........

AFCE is the 2nd best or the best division in football and has the best rivalries in all of the NFL.

Last edited:
Yeah but that doesn't mean he's a bad pick. Most QBs don't start right away, does that mean it's a terrible selection? Of course not, that's a ridiculous statement IMO. Trent Green will be the starter this year and John Beck will take over in 2008.

Obviously just because he won't do much in his rookie year doesn't make it a bad pick, but the discussion was how the Dolphins will be NEXT year, so in that sense, he of little asset to your team.

You're calling LT classless for that incident? WOW!

AFCE is the 2nd best or the best division in football and has the best rivalries in all of the NFL.
Aqua....the AFCE is the second best division? The NFC East is the best. The AFC West is better too. It cant be a great division when two of the teams in it suck. But it does contain the best rivalries, I'll give you that.

Last edited:
Obviously just because he won't do much in his rookie year doesn't make it a bad pick, but the discussion was how the Dolphins will be NEXT year, so in that sense, he of little asset to your team.

Yeah I understand that and it makes sense. But in the context in which he wrote it, it said he's not an NFL QB. I take that as if he thinks he's a bust already.

Aqua....the AFCE is the second best division? The NFC East is the best. The AFC West is better too. It cant be a great division when two of the teams in it suck. But it does contain the best rivalries, I'll give you that.

I don't think the NFC East is that good at all. I like Philly but the Redskins have been awful, and the Giants belonged no where near the playoffs last year. They were bad. And the Cowboys were so good they couldn't even beat a terrible Detroit team (at home) as well as a mediocre Seattle team in the playoffs. They look ok for NFC teams but most of the teams in the AFC could beat at least three of those teams if not all.

Hey assclown, it's not YOUR, it's YOU'RE as in YOU'RE a friggin asshat. Nice try to show all of us how brilliant you are. Was high school the best eight years of your life or what.

Keep up the mediocre work. I'll be glad to compare brainpans and bank accounts with a turd like you anytime. I hope to Christ you hang around here long enough to see the Dolts get their brains beat out this year; once that happens, you'll crawl back into your mommies basement and rub one out all over your Dolts depends.

NFC East is trash. The Cowboys and Eagles are a little above avearge, and the Giants and Skins are below average teams. Any one who plays in the NFC is going to look better than they really are. There are so many teams in the AFC that had bad records that would've made the playoffs from the NFC.

Miami, Cincinnati, Jacksonville, Tennessee and Denver all would've been in the playoffs if they were in the NFC last year. AFC absolutely destroyed the NFC head to head last year.

I'll rank them like this:

1. AFC West
2. AFC East
3. AFC North
4. NFC West
5. NFC East
6. AFC South
7. NFC South
8. NFC North

Last edited:
I think the NFC North is looking pretty tough. The Steelers, Bengals, and Falcons will all be pretty good (how good remains to be seen.) The Browns could be awful again this year but they did add talent in the draft.

I think the NFC North is looking pretty tough. The Steelers, Bengals, and Falcons will all be pretty good (how good remains to be seen.) The Browns could be awful again this year but they did add talent in the draft.

You mean AFC North bro. ;)

And the Falcons are in the NFC South. AFC North has Steelers, Bengals, RAVENS and Browns.

I agree that this could be a tough division. The Ravens are good, the Bengals underachieved and the Steelers had injury problems. You could possibly looking at 3 teams at 8-8 or better.

You mean AFC North bro. ;)

And the Falcons are in the NFC South. AFC North has Steelers, Bengals, RAVENS and Browns.

I agree that this could be a tough division. The Ravens are good, the Bengals underachieved and the Steelers had injury problems. You could possibly looking at 3 teams at 8-8 or better.

I don't know what I was thinking about when I wrote that post. Typing NFC instead of AFC and Falcons instead of Ravens. Hey, at least they're both birds.

I don't know what I was thinking about when I wrote that post. Typing NFC instead of AFC and Falcons instead of Ravens. Hey, at least they're both birds.

Hey everything you said had a justification. We can just erase that post from our memory banks lol.

(Except that you bring up a good point that the AFC North is a good division.)

Man, this thread died. (Probably because it has to do with football in the smack forum.) Well, mini camps are over this time around, did anything stand out in Pats minis?

Man, this thread died. (Probably because it has to do with football in the smack forum.) Well, mini camps are over this time around, did anything stand out in Pats minis?
Minicamp hasnt happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back