PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official AFC East Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i was on your ignore list lol lol lol lol lol .you cant stop yourself from reading every word i type you loser .you got caught and you know it .now put me on your ignore list again for the 15th time lol lol.if you want to learn how to check ips go find out for yourself .its not a hard thing to do.well maybe it is for you .
lol you know im not lying and your the only one waiting lol.if you really want to know that bad go get your bike out if your mommy will let you and take a ride to best buy .
we ?what do you mean we?lol you dont speak for anybody here sh-t head lol.if you want to know how to check ips go to best buy and ask you lazy sack of **** lol .why am i not on your ignore list ?whats the matter dont you have any self controll .i own you as always .
i think you forgot your medication today lol .dance puppet dance .i think its time for the old ignore list hey aqua?do you still have your brady quinn posters up on your wall?lol.next time aqua wait a couple posts before you have russy apear so you wont give yourself away .here have some lol lol lols

Do you honestly not realize how obvious it is that your lying? Seriously, read those and tell me it sounds like you're telling the truth.

EDIT: And notice that you say the same thing in every post. All you do is mention ignore lists, tell me to dance, and us 4 millions LOLs and smileys.

Last edited:
Do you honestly not realize how obvious it is that your lying? Seriously, read those and tell me it sounds like you're telling the truth.

EDIT: And notice that you say the same thing in every post. All you do is mention ignore lists, tell me to dance, and us 4 millions LOLs and smileys.
lol lol lol your just digging the hole deeper and deeper .if you didn't have more than one screen name you wouldn't be so desperate to convince everybody that you dont lol lol i mention the ignore list because you have claimed to put me on it and others at least 15 times and yet you never manage to ignore anything lol .you got caught being a **** deal with it and stop being such a sniveling little cry baby.oh i almost forgot have some lol lol lol lol lol:D :D :D

Last edited:
See, you just say the same thing over and over again. You're like a human toilet. Go ahead and tell everyone how you do it so they can do it for themselves. Go for it man. I'm begining to think you created Double G and Danny so you could have 3 posters follow my every move and type 100 LOLs per post.
Wait...since when was there such a thing as a human-toilet and how would a human with a toilet for his head talk?

Aqua get to rehab...QUICK! :D

Last edited:
Let me see, who plays in the AFC East. Ah, the Jets zzzzzz.....
and oh ya, the Patriots. Who cares!!!

Let me see, who plays in the AFC East. Ah, the Jets zzzzzz.....
and oh ya, the Patriots. Who cares!!!
who cares ?you do or why would you be here .your just pissing your pants because you know the chargers are f-cked lollol

Ska Iowa;

Appreciated. But now they're going to say I created your screen name and am actully you.

I too like talking with division rivals (that's why I'm here obviously.)

It was quite a suprise to everyone, no one saw that coming. But we later found out that the Dolphins coaching staff had Beck slightly high then Quinn on their board. They thought they could wait till the 2nd round to get Beck so they went that route. I trust what they did because Mueller has been great at evaluating QBs and Cameron has been one of the best QB coaches in football for a while.

Ginn will play WR too ya' know. He shreded all those high rated DBs in college and can run by just about any one. Ted will touch the ball 6-10 times a game, and can change the game everytime he sees the football.

actually last year when you posted the si.com article, i had my fair share of fun ...lol...so this cant be another name for you in disguise or w/e

as far as the pick goes...i'm not sure if they had beck rated higher than quinn, i think they had ginn rated higher than quinn..sorta like the chargers a few years ago....

they needed a franchise qb, and also a feature back, and the gm talked to some scouts and they had LT rated higher than vick, and took the chance of getting brees in the 2nd....

impact player > possible franchise qb

but in my opinion, quinn wouldve been the better pick, because ginn wasnt even projected to become an elite #1 receiver, at least compared to the lt/vick senario,

but now, in a few years, ginn/beck will be compared to quinn, whoever is more productive still remains to be seen, but this could be another..."blunder" offseason for the dolphins, if ginn/beck arent as productive as quinn

as a football fan, i'd like to see all three guys succeed, have ginn/beck pull the dolphins out of their slump and have quinn/joethomas pull the browns out of that big hole their in, but as a pat fan, i'd just like to see the pats sweep the dolphins during the season

Last edited:
actually last year when you posted the si.com article, i had my fair share of fun ...lol...so this cant be another name for you in disguise or w/e

as far as the pick goes...i'm not sure if they had beck rated higher than quinn, i think they had ginn rated higher than quinn..sorta like the chargers a few years ago....

they needed a franchise qb, and also a feature back, and the gm talked to some scouts and they had LT rated higher than vick, and took the chance of getting brees in the 2nd....

impact player > possible franchise qb

but in my opinion, quinn wouldve been the better pick, because ginn wasnt even projected to become an elite #1 receiver, at least compared to the lt/vick senario,

but now, in a few years, ginn/beck will be compared to quinn, whoever is more productive still remains to be seen, but this could be another..."blunder" offseason for the dolphins, if ginn/beck arent as productive as quinn

as a football fan, i'd like to see all three guys succeed, have ginn/beck pull the dolphins out of their slump and have quinn/joethomas pull the browns out of that big hole their in, but as a pat fan, i'd just like to see the pats sweep the dolphins during the season

Trust me man, what sense does it make to take Ginn if you're in love with Quinn? They had Beck higher and thought they could move into the late 1st to get him. Three differnt times the Dolphins attempted to move up to get Beck but were fortunate to stand pat and get their guy.

I too hope Beck leads the Dolphins out of their 5 year funk. ;) And for the record, I will root for Brady Quinn this year to perform well and for the rest of his career. I just hope he lays an egg in week 6 when Miami goes to Cleveland.

AFCE 2008
Patriots: mega improvements; yes so far just on paper, but with several players with PROVEN performance in the NFL

Jets: marginal improvement; a 2nd year seasoning for the coaching staff should help; Penny's health a major concern

Bills: Stuck below the Jets because despite a good draft addressing their needs, they had too many holes to fill having lost too many good players off a poor squad; marginally better as Loserman showed some ability last season

Phins: recent coaching turmoil, no viable NFL QB (yet again) and idiotic draft behaviour point the way to a phins vs bills battle for the cellar in 2008

The quandry...will a limp AFCE challenge the improved 2008 Pats sufficiently to make them strong for the playoffs?

Last edited:
AFCE 2008
Patriots: mega improvements, yes on paper but with several players with PROVEN performance in the NFL

Jets: marginal improvement; a 2nd year seasoning for the coaching staff should help; Penny's health a major concern

Bills: Stuck below the Jets because despite s good draft addressing their needs, they had many holes to fill having lost too many good players off a poor squad; marginally better as Loserman showed some ability last season

Phins: recent coaching changes and idiotic draft point the way to the cellar for the Phins in 2008

The quandry...will a limp AFCE challenge the improved 2008 Pats to strive enough to be strong for the playoffs?

Explain to me how getting the #2 (or #3, whatever) QB, #2 WR and #2 C to all fill needs is a bad draft. And don't use a new coach as an excuse, Sean Payton and Eric Mangini both lead their teams to the playoffs in their first seasons last year.

Last edited:
Explain to me how getting the #2 (or #3, whatever) QB, #2 WR and #2 C to all fill needs is a bad draft. And don't use a new coach as an excuse, Sean Payton and Eric Mangini both lead their teams to the playoffs in their first seasons last year.

A lot of people don't think Beck is the number 3 QB, certainly not the number 2, nor that Ginn is the number 2 receiver. He has value as a punt returner but I would put Meachem, Bowe, Jarrett, and Rice above him in turns of receivers.

No viable NFL QB
A punt returner, disguised as a fragile wideout who's 2 years away from productivity
And just because coach A is successfull does not follow that coach B will be equally so. By your OWN example, the Phins will have to defeat TWO playoff caliber teams in their division.

Here's a clue.
Satisfy yourself with beating Buffalo and staying out of the cellar.

A lot of people don't think Beck is the number 3 QB, certainly not the number 2, nor that Ginn is the number 2 receiver. He has value as a punt returner but I would put Meachem, Bowe, Jarrett, and Rice above him in turns of receivers.

I just have to disagree to the extreme on both of these accounts. I'm calling Beck the #2 QB in terms of of the Dolphins' board and I do know that Jawarski loves Beck. He said no one in college football made the type of "NFL throws" like John Beck. He is easily the #3, maybe 2.

Ginn is a big play waiting to happen on offense and special teams. He was going to be the 2nd taken receiver no matter what. The report was that the Texans wanted Ginn at #10 right after the Fins.

I can see where you could make argument for Meachem and Bowe so I respect that opinion. I just feel differntly, there's a reason all those receivers you listed were projected in the mid to late first while Ginn was project from about 10-15. There was no way Ginn slipped past the Titans at 17 I think it was. ???

No viable NFL QB
A punt returner, disguised as a fragile wideout who's 2 years away from productivity
And just because coach A is successfull does not follow that coach B will be equally so. By your OWN example, the Phins will have to defeat TWO playoff caliber teams in their division.

Here's a clue.
Satisfy yourself with beating Buffalo and staying out of the cellar.

Yep, a guy who averaged more than 13 yards a catch and scored 9 receiving TDs can't be a receiver, you're absolutley right. Sorry but that's the dumbest thing I've herd. The reason he's sold as a punt returner is because he's better at that then as a WR. Just because he's great at returning doesn't mean he's not a quality receiver. Devin Hester may become a good WR, CB or whatever he will play.

John Beck is an NFL QB, what reason do you have for saying that? Have you personally scouted him or even seen him play for that matter? No evidence makes for a weak argument man.

John Beck is an NFL QB, what reason do you have for saying that? Have you personally scouted him or even seen him play for that matter? No evidence makes for a weak argument man.

Try this.
He has never played a single down in the NFL.
Therefore, he is not an NFL QB.

Next question...

Try this.
He has never played a single down in the NFL.
Therefore, he is not an NFL QB.

Next question...

Okay, so what's your argument for Jamarcus Russell and Brady Quinn? So we should never be excited about rookie quarterbacks? Because they haven't played, they can't be good? I find this hard to believe.

Okay, so what's your argument for Jamarcus Russell and Brady Quinn? So we should never be excited about rookie quarterbacks? Because they haven't played, they can't be good? I find this hard to believe.

I think he's saying you can't expect them to produce their first year, even if you have Joe Montana back there.

I think he's saying you can't expect them to produce their first year, even if you have Joe Montana back there.

Yeah but that doesn't mean he's a bad pick. Most QBs don't start right away, does that mean it's a terrible selection? Of course not, that's a ridiculous statement IMO. Trent Green will be the starter this year and John Beck will take over in 2008.

Patriotspride: You sound a little upset! But you should still try
to stick to one syllable words though. It will be far less taxing on
your small mind. You could hurt yourself!! They ought to have a
requirement that all members of this board need to have above single
digit IQ's. That certainly would disqualify you from any further
discussions. The only reason that I came on this board was that I
couldn't believe that the Patriots would be so desperate as to trade
for a trouble causer like Moss. I just wanted to see what the Patriot
fans reaction was! I was amazed to find that the majority of the
fans truly embraced the trade. Wow!! But getting back to you. I
understand that there is alot of wonderful stem cell research going
on now. Research that may some day to be of some benefit to
people with underdeveloped brains like yours. This may take some
time so for now please stay away from more complicated tasks like
analyzing the patriot's draft day moves. This is obviously much
to complicated for you; although, I feel the Patriots draft could
be described with one word, desperation!!!!!

Ginn a #2 WR? lol. Also Mangina had an easy schedule and we kicked their asses out of the playoffs as they dont belong with the elite.

I'd love to know what moron doctors the Doofins have on their staff. They take Culpepper over Brees and then they draft Ginn. Reports are he is 85% AT BEST and is still having problems with his foot, you know, the one he ****ed up jumping around after the opening KO return vs Florida.

I'd also like to know why is an assclown Chargers fan posting in this thread since it is a discussion about the AFC EAST and his pack of losers plays in the AFC WEST. Typical Chargers fan, has the brains of a turnip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST