PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 49ers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

That ending felt like a basketball game. 2 minutes left in the game but takes 20 minutes.

Yeah I think I'd rather see my team be blown out than have that happen
Yeah, that's gotta sting, we just died a slow death last night.

Football 101...in that scenario we just witnessed you MUST throw the hail mary on the last play...jeezus krist sukk a bag of dikks Jerruh

Cowboys died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds: 14 penalties!! Lol and Dak too stupid or panicky to get ball to ref on last play

McCarthy is getting fired tomorrow. Jerrah gonna hand the reins over to Kellen Moore.

San Francisco’s level of self-destruction down the stretch is almost impossible to describe.

But, Dak should never have scrambled up the middle there. The refs needing to touch the ball to reset the play is built into the time equation.
It's more likely than not that McCarthy did not know that was a rule. Or he did, but just didn't think of that part.

Man, Dallas woulda been a layup for tb

Morons.

.....and **** you Cowboys fans in my section at Gillette
THIS. I’ll never forget the trashy obese lady I saw and her dopey family and kids yelling “F*ck the Pats” when filing out of the building. Arguably some of the sleaziest away fans I’ve ever seen at Gillette as a whole. Acting like they won a Super Bowl by beating a rookie QB in his 6th game. Hope they eat sh*t tonight

Jimmy G and Brady advance and Coach Bill is home on his couch....there's some sad irony somewhere waiting to be found
Coach Bill has a better winning % with Jimmy then without him. Jimmy made BB!!!!

Jimmy: I tried my best to give Dallas the game, but they didnt want it!

McCarthy is getting fired tomorrow. Jerrah gonna hand the reins over to Kellen Moore.
He really should do that. Moore is a hot commodity and McCarthy is an idiot. McCarthy keeping his job and losing Moore would doom their 2022.

Yeah, that's gotta sting, we just died a slow death last night.
It was quick. Game was over with the second Bills possession. Pick in the end zone followed by a TD drive was a dagger to the heart for this version of the team.

THIS. I’ll never forget the trashy obese lady I saw and her dopey family and kids yelling “F*ck the Pats” when filing out of the building. Arguably some of the sleaziest away fans I’ve ever seen at Gillette as a whole. Acting like they won a Super Bowl by beating a rookie QB in his 6th game. Hope they eat sh*t tonight
Yea I was with my 19yo daughter who certainly had heard her share of foulness but she was horrified by that trailer park trash

He really should do that. Moore is a hot commodity and McCarthy is an idiot. McCarthy keeping his job and losing Moore would doom their 2022.
The Washington Whatever their name is approves this message.

It's more likely than not that McCarthy did not know that was a rule. Or he did, but just didn't think of that part.

You think that was a designed call?

I don’t know, but I’d easily take my chances with two 45-50 yard passes from there instead of some risky tactic to try to get one 30-35 yarder. I was surprised they didn’t just chuck it up there…SF stupidly gave it to them.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back