PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 49ers @ Cowboys Playoff Thread

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter

Dak praising the fans for throwing things at the refs, LOL... I also saw McCarthy blaming the refs. I don't understand how all these guys are in the NFL and don't know that the ref has to spot the ball at the end of a play.

Kontradiction

Has a structured settlement and he needs cash now
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
that clown with the gun shooting his TV? Sub-mongoloid as in stick an ice pick in his forehead , improve his cognitive abilities...krist what a complete waste of DNA
Yeah, I don’t think filming yourself drinking and losing your temper with a loaded Glock in your waistband is the smartest thing someone can do.

VectorPrime

Pro Bowl Player

Dak praising the fans for throwing things at the refs, LOL... I also saw McCarthy blaming the refs. I don't understand how all these guys are in the NFL and don't know that the ref has to spot the ball at the end of a play.

It comes from their owner. It’s dumb all the way down.

XLIX

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I don’t give 2 turds about the cowboys but I am getting sick of Smith’s routine here. It’s all manufactured for attention/ratings.

Let me let you in on a secret: he would love it if they actually won because it would be a ratings bonanza of people tuning in to watch him eat crow.

it’s all just made up, manufactured BS schtick for ratings and attention, like that guy who hated Brady for years.

rochrist

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The ending of this game was a Mike McCarthy special. Most overrated head coach in the NFL. He probably cost Aaron Rodgers a Super Bowl appearance or two, if not another win.
Nah, Rodgers is perfectly capable of doing that on his own.

MAC10

Big Mac Jones fan
Dude is made of glass