PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 1

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s either Brissett or Zappe. Brissett is underwhelming but running Zappe back out would be a tragedy. I’m still not ruling that out though.
I'd take brissett

Maybe NE just isn’t a desired destination, crappy team and high taxes. Money talks yeah but other teams are spending big so maybe players just want to avoid this team.
If they ever decide to build a multi billion dollar stadium in the future (but that won't happen with this current ownership), build it in Southern New Hampshire (no state income tax).

If they ever decide to build a multi billion dollar stadium in the future (but that won't happen with this current ownership), build it in Southern New Hampshire (no state income tax).
But those of us attending those games will have to go through 6 tolls in 10 miles

It’s either Brissett or Zappe. Brissett is underwhelming but running Zappe back as our starter would be a tragedy. And I’m still not ruling that out.
Or Jimmy G when the Raiders cut him Wednesday. Of course, he’s suspended for the first 2 games of the season so someone else would need to start those games…..

Or Jimmy G when the Raiders cut him Wednesday. Of course, he’s suspended for the first 2 games of the season so someone else would need to start those games…..
Jimmy G is by far the best veteran option

Sorry I won’t shed a tear over the loss(outbid) of Mack Wilson
It’s more so pathetic that the Pats were bidding for him and they couldn’t outbid a meager contract. Just furthers the cheapness narrative.

It’s more so pathetic that the Pats were bidding for him and they couldn’t outbid a meager contract. Just furthers the cheapness narrative.
Agreed, I would have liked to retain Wilson he played well last season.. he signed for pennies really.. we couldn't give him a 3 yr 15 million dollar contract?

“Who is ready to splash some cash?”

You just wait until free agency starts, the Patriots are going to go crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back