PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

If we trade a 2nd for for Jeudy, an OT in the draft is not guaranteed. Unless they pass up a stud to trade down just to fill a need.

I'm really of 2 minds about this.

I do NOT want them reaching at 14.

If we trade a 2nd for for Jeudy, an OT in the draft is not guaranteed. Unless they pass up a stud to trade down just to fill a need.

I'm really of 2 minds about this.

I do NOT want them reaching at 14.
If we trade for Jeudy I see s trade down at 14 or a trade into the next draft maybe.

Chargers talking to Schultz
Eagles pushing to sign CJ GJ

Yeah... guys like to sign early in FA as it gives them security and a sense of where they will be playing. So OTAs are not far.. that's how teams come together.. we still have some time ... I feel there is a trade in the works.. no way we can leave the WR corps like this?

I agree...we are gonna need to add some talent to the WR room. But I am kinda happy that we didn't tie up 11M AAV on Jakobi Meyers....I'd rather have a room filled with bargain bin WR's...and be patient and wait for an elite WR1 to become available....

I agree...we are gonna need to add some talent to the WR room. But I am kinda happy that we didn't tie up 11M AAV on Jakobi Meyers....I'd rather have a room filled with bargain bin WR's...and be patient and wait for an elite WR1 to become available....
Problem is they don’t come available unless you are going to make a trade.
Jeudy or Hopkins have to be in the cards.

Problem is they don’t come available unless you are going to make a trade.
Jeudy or Hopkins have to be in the cards.

Or we can just draft someone like USC's Addison or TCU's Quentin Johnson....

As for D.Hop, I would love that...but I am not sure I want us to give him another contract....Jeudy sounds awesome, but again...WHY is Denver even considering it? I know...rookie contract expiring...but the Broncos need targets so Russ can cook...

OL Plan:

LT: Draft Pick (Jones or Johnson)
LG: Strange
C: Andrews
RG: Onwenu
RT: Brown

Brown at LT scares me, Brown at RT could be ok. Draft a LT with the plan to start. If he is overwhelmed, then you have some depth to work with. This could be Browns last shot at a payday. Hopefully the combo of an actual OC, line coach, and money motivation will push him.

Or we can just draft someone like USC's Addison or TCU's Quentin Johnson....

As for D.Hop, I would love that...but I am not sure I want us to give him another contract....Jeudy sounds awesome, but again...WHY is Denver even considering it? I know...rookie contract expiring...but the Broncos need targets so Russ can cook...
I think Russ is cooked if he slacks Stiddy Is taking that spot.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back