PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

Size of some of our safeties. They looking at him for some big nickel/ST’s play? There’s no way they would give him extensive play at MLB unless there’s some switch happening in defensive philosophy. A lot of these signings are blue collar/lunch pail signings. I’m probably reading too much into it, but are they trying to establish a new locker room for a flood of young talent coming in?
Probably trying to establish a new locker room period. DMac is gone. Some of the “bitter” folks from last year’s experiment on offense are still there — Mac, Bourne, Henry, Trent Brown. Could be looking for players who buy in, to prevent a repeat of 2009.

To repeat:

Ty Monty absolutely ****ing SUCKS.
@captain stone, ok that's fine your opinion. But we haven't seen him on the field enough to have an impact to know especially in the BOB offense.. let's face it everyone sucked to a degree on the offense last season.. So he is basically on a cheap contract let it all play out in camp is what I say..

Not only do they have money this year, but they have like 160 million in cap for next year, no reason they can’t push money into next year if need be.
if they don't handle this season no sense in worrying about next season..

Either the team's in on Mac or thier not.. I know it's still early.. But thier is nothing they've done so far offensively to show they are... so we'll see I suppose..

all these tackle contracts must be coming with minimal guarantee. Theres no point having more than 5 tackles on the final roster (im assuming at least one more is coming via draft).

Last edited:
Just a quick note, any new signings/reputable rumors, please break those out into a new thread. Makes it much easier for people to get updated if they hop on here to check on the latest vs digging through a 50+ page thread. :cool:

Just a quick note, any new signings/reputable rumors, please break those out into a new thread. Makes it much easier for people to get updated if they hop on here to check on the latest vs digging through a 50+ page thread. :cool:
They haven't been sitting here refreshing every five minutes for the last two days?

There’s really a college called assumption university?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back