PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Official 2023 Free Agency Thread

Looks like a really deep class, but if Joey Porter is there at 14...

Yea for CB I'd take Porter, Witherspoon or Gonzalez at 14

but depending on which mocks are accurate, either all 3 will be taken or all 3 will be available lol

im guessing at least 2 will be gone by the time we pick.. but with all of our draft picks, they should consider moving up a few spots if it means getting a blue chip player

Just saw a mock draft where Will Levis is there at 14.
But we draft Witherspoon.
You know Bill would do one of two things draft him or trade the pick.
What if Will Levis have the potential to be special what will we do??

What if Will Levis have the potential to be special what will we do??
If this scenario unfolded I’m sure the Patriots would draft him.
However I can’t see any universe where the Packers don’t trade that pick ahead of us.

Lamar is asking for a trade

If this scenario unfolded I’m sure the Patriots would draft him.
However I can’t see any universe where the Packers don’t trade that pick ahead of us.
You brought up a very good point I know some are hoping we Trade down but what If we don't have a Trade partner and stay Pat?

Just saw a mock draft where Will Levis is there at 14.
But we draft Witherspoon.
You know Bill would do one of two things draft him or trade the pick.

Drafting Witherspoon at 14 while Levis is on the board is 100% the right move to make, unless someone desperate for a QB offers us a bunch of picks to move up.

People have seen Josh Allen get fixed, and think that can be done with any wildly erratic QB with a cannon arm

Should of just drafted the kid when we had a chance.
Yeah at least he's still in the league with a brinks truck about to be lined up compared to the Two guys we Drafted ahead of him. What could have been but some PatsFans will say Lamar still sucks. :rolleyes:

Yeah at least he's still in the league with a brinks truck about to be lined up compared to the Two guys we Drafted ahead of him. What could have been but some PatsFans will say Lamar still sucks. :rolleyes:
You can't handle the Truth JackBauer but I rest my case your honor.

Bill should trade for Lamar, but of course could have avoided all this had he drafted Lamar in 2018 instead of Sony...

Bill should trade for Lamar, but of course could have avoided all this had he drafted Lamar in 2018 instead of Sony...
Blasphemy!!
the sandlot killing me smalls GIF

Isnt a trade essentially the current situation? Any team that wants him now can give him the contract he’s demanding and send 2 firsts to Baltimore- thats fair compensation in a hypothetical Lamar trade. I don’t really get this request

Well Belichick just had his Owners Meeting press conference and it's as obstinate as ever. Didn't even acknowledge if BoB is the OC.

Looks like a really deep class, but if Joey Porter is there at 14...
You trade the pick because that is a nightmare waiting to happen with his father, who despises BB and the Pats.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back