PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Not really new as we all knew that Giselle was pushing for the divorce. But it really seems like Brady wanted to stay together and got burnt out when he failed. Add in the worst coaching in his career, and that was the final nail in the coffin for hopes of another season.
It seems pretty obvious what ultimately happened here. Gisele dumped Tom for her fitness instructor. That sort of thing breaks up relationships all the time. I'm sure it stings for Tom but he's got so many other advantages in his life that I'm sure he'll get through it ok. And it's not why he retired from the NFL. However, if it is then he needs to hook up with some hottie twenty something model before March 15.

It seems pretty obvious what ultimately happened here. Gisele dumped Tom for her fitness instructor. That sort of thing breaks up relationships all the time. I'm sure it stings for Tom but he's got so many other advantages in his life that I'm sure he'll get through it ok. And it's not why he retired from the NFL. However, if it is then he needs to hook up with some hottie twenty something model before March 15.
yeah , or somehow get the rumor out in the media that Gisele thinks Tommy can't win without her voodoo magic

He’s selling his own branded underwear so it’s not random though it’s pretty pathetic. So whatever.

“We’re like all great partners. You think Batman could have been so successful without Robin going around picking up his dry cleaning and parking the car when there was no valet service? Obviously not.”

Tom deserves every ounce of praise that Bill can muster (and more). He needs to save some of this stuff for his speech at Brady's HOF induction ceremony.

Last edited:
Tom deserves every ounce of praise that Bill can muster (and more). He needs to say some of this stuff for his speech at Brady's HOF induction ceremony.
Once they are both retired I believe we will get to hear alot more out of both of them. Maybe specifics in regards to the NE dynasty, game plans, specific players they targeted, etc. BB had the luxury of having the biggest ace in the hole in NFL history and I'm sure that affected how he tried to control certain games and defensive strategies against teams that were more talented.

Wonder if he will do the Bucs a huge favor by retiring on the designated date so they get cap relief. Doing so would probably indicate he is definitely done.

If I were him I wouldn't do it just in case. He doesn't really owe the Bucs anything anyway. They made out like bandits with his signing.

Just as KC hasn't had any problem spending on Mahomes. He probably made more for KC than he made for himself.

It's more obvious than ever that teams need a good QB to win.

Tom deserves every ounce of praise that Bill can muster (and more). He needs to save some of this stuff for his speech at Brady's HOF induction ceremony.
HOFs are a joke to me.

Last edited:
he should do it just because of the week 18 BS

still pissed over that
What a bad way to end his career. Nobody realized when it would be his last play of the regular season and career before being pulled. Then the offense gets shut out the rest of the way.

Then come the playoffs and first thing they do is run up the middle for a loss. Then the offense proceeded to follow the same losing formula it has done most of the year. They didn't learn anything from the Caroline game a couple weeks earlier.

And the Bucs D showed again that outside of the first 5 games, they were overrated and not a top D.

But it was Bowles, Leftwhich, and the Bucs. Eventually they'd drag the Goat down to their level.

A little bit of a reach and nothing substantive but expect more of these articles after the SB and OTA approaches.
The article doesn't mention that we'll have a very strong indication by March 15. If by then Brady hasn't done anything to provide the Bucs with cap relief for 2023 then they're screwed and he's free to sign with anyone. If this comes to pass then he hasn't 100% closed the door. And he'll probably be open to an offer he can't refuse (SF or MIA, everyone else is off the table at this point). I think if Brady unretires then it'll happen soon after March 15 because teams will be actively building their rosters for the upcoming season and obviously the QB position is priority one.

He filed retirement papers Friday. Adios Bucs salary cap $.

He filed retirement papers Friday. Adios Bucs salary cap $.
They may have chosen to take the entire DM hit this season to have more cap in '24/'25. This has to be a reset year for them no matter what. Probably will cut Smith, Fournette, Brate and extend a few players to balance the cap. Won't leave them much room to re-sign their own FAs. Pretty sure the Glazers don't regret how it turned out since their franchise went way up in value.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back