PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady needs to come back and play if only because he ought to me mad at all the Mahomes crap. And if he's on the Raiders he can play him directly.
He has beaten Mahomes twice in the post-season. Once in KC and then destroyed him in the SB. This is the young QBs league now. Mahomes was gifted the #1 seed and then got favorable calls all night last night. He isn't going to be coming out of the AFC every year with Allen and Burrows in his way.

Burrow did not make enough plays to win. He trailed the entire game until it was tied in t he 4th and then when he had the ball to win the game he crapped himself just like in the SB last year.
As bad as the calls favored KC, Burrow had a shot to put them away under 2 minutes and couldn't get it done

He has beaten Mahomes twice in the post-season. Once in KC and then destroyed him in the SB. This is the young QBs league now. Mahomes was gifted the #1 seed and then got favorable calls all night last night. He isn't going to be coming out of the AFC every year with Allen and Burrows in his way.
he will if the NFL has any say. PHI is going to get bent over by the refs, hopefully they’re stacked enough to overcome it

Trevor and Herbert too if the Chargers ever get their heads out of their asses. And maybe Lamar.

Burrow really crapped the bed when he had a chance to win it. The comparisons to Brady really need to stop.
In all fairness to Burrow no QB should ever be compared to Brady! However I understand that TB12 is the gold standard and will be until the end of time!

In all fairness to Burrow no QB should ever be compared to Brady! However I understand that TB12 is the gold standard and will be until the end of time!

Well Mahomes better lose in two weeks or we’ll not only hear comparisons but declarations that he’s already better.

Well Mahomes better lose in two weeks or we’ll not only hear comparisons but declarations that he’s already better.
Is there a way for both teams to lose in 2 weeks? I hate both TBH! I don't really hate Mahomes as much as I do his delusional ballwashers! He seems like a good dude outside of football for the most part. As for the Eagles I hate that they took a ring away from the Pats in 2017! However the Pats did beat them in a Super bowl too so that's a wash! I really like Jalen Hurts on and off the field! I really have no dog in the fight but I guess I'll root for the Fleagles!

He may have won yesterday, but Mahomes was nowhere near 100%, and IMHO he struggled enough to make me think he is more than 2 weeks away from regaining full health.

Given that, I see these offenses as being very comparable but Philly has the far better defense. I’ll take the Eagles in a close one…. but I sure ain’t going to bet the farm on it.

Yes. Romo has been awful for 3 years now. I don't know any fanbase who likes him as an announcer anymore.
I couldn’t stand the guy day 1. I never understood why so many were so enamored with him. So I guess I was ahead of the curve with him…

Is there a way for both teams to lose in 2 weeks? I hate both TBH! I don't really hate Mahomes as much as I do his delusional ballwashers! He seems like a good dude outside of football for the most part. As for the Eagles I hate that they took a ring away from the Pats in 2017! However the Pats did beat them in a Super bowl too so that's a wash! I really like Jalen Hurts on and off the field! I really have no dog in the fight but I guess I'll root for the Fleagles!
I hate that the Giants took 2 SBs from the Pats because they got lucky. They played fairly evenly though, and in a fair world it should have been 1 and 1.

As for the Eagles, I don't blame them at all as the Pats D and coaches gifted them a SB. Why would they refuse that?

Was it that bad?
Try to imagine how bad it was.

Now multiply that by 1000000. It was well beyond what he typically does to fellate him. Downright nauseating.

What nonsense.

Title should read resilient refs led Chiefs defeat Bengals.
I agree with the officiating, it was grossly incompetent, huge advantage for the Chiefs. However, Mahomes gave the Bengals a huge gift with that ridiculous fumble which led to a tie score. Then the Bengals had the ball with a chance for a game-winning drive and they just didn't get it done. And the game-winning FG for the Chiefs only happened because Joseph Ossai made a gigantic mistake that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

The Burrow hype train has been derailed too. The Bengals win that game with Burrow's A game. He fell short.

Try to imagine how bad it was.

Now multiply that by 1000000. It was well beyond what he typically does to fellate him. Downright nauseating.
damn lol that's worse than the Rodgers love

Are the 49ers back on the radar for Brady now? I think so. A team that talented should not be relying on the likes of Lance, Garoppolo and Purdy. None of them are decidedly good enough. Brady makes that team better.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back