PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

He totally looked like a guy who was having no fun playing football, and that doesn't turn on a dime.

He certainly doesn't sound like he has his act together yet.

He f---ing doesn't know what he's f---ing going to do, otherwise he f---ing would be doing it already.

He sounds like a guy who is still in the middle of the ultimate mid-life crisis.

His options are narrowing day by day.

I think the odds are f---ing good that he f---ing doesn't play football next f---ing season.

It'd be a combination of the offers not being good enough and the situations not good enough for him to reverse his funk and get motivated again.

The season isn’t even over yet.

Raiders defense is worlds worse than Tampa's. Adding an old, expensive and distracted Brady isn't a clear upgrade to their offense. The end result is likely to be more tickets sold but a meh record. I'm all for it for the entertainment value, but that's about it.
I wouldn't go to the Raiders.
They're the ultimate level of sucakge and dysfunction besides the Jets
I'd go to SF back to Tampa or retire

It sure is for Brady, and for 28 out of 32 teams.

It is literally not over in that Brady cannot even talk to other teams right now without it being tampering as we famously well know.

It is literally not over in that Brady cannot even talk to other teams right now without it being tampering as we famously well know.
Tom Brady - like every single other upcoming free agent out there - is already getting a gauge of who may be interested.
YARN | We're not talking. | Seinfeld (1989) - S08E20 The ...

That would involve trading tons of draft picks and paying $50 million a year. Brady is a free agent and half the price.

Half the headache and better the player as well

Everything that could go wrong for the 49ers went wrong fast! Open the floodgates

Last edited:
I have a feeling it will be either Vegas or NE. I don’t think Bill like Mac.

There's going to fights in the stands of there hasn't been some already

This is so incredibly embarrassing for the Niners, like I don't care that their QB got hurt.

Doesn't matter nobody covers Kelce
I still think Philly's offense has way too many weapons for the Chiefs to cover! It could be a great classic or it can get dark fast

I still think Philly's offense has way too many weapons for the Chiefs to cover! It could be a great classic or it can get dark fast
Slay, Bradberry, and Gardner Johnson is probably one of the best trios of DBs in the league. Also, AJ Brown and Devonta Smith against KC's fairly weak secondary isn't a good matchup. If Hurts has time and hits a couple deep balls, and Mahomes throws an INT or two, which he's prone to doing in big games... Philly wins it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back