PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

they would actually be a pretty sick team if Brady and someone like Hopkins tagged along. Brady would never play for them though

I also don’t get the hype that they’re a QB away. A QB away from the playoffs yes. But a Super Bowl? No. I don’t see it.

they would actually be a pretty sick team if Brady and someone like Hopkins tagged along. Brady would never play for them though

Why? He’d be with his oldest son and be able to go to his games and practices the only team he won’t play for are the colts

I also don’t get the hype that they’re a QB away. A QB away from the playoffs yes. But a Super Bowl? No. I don’t see it.

You’re underestimating how bad Zach is they are pretty close to contending

Chances are growing that Purdy is gonna face a blood thirsty defense either tomorrow or next week.

I think it’s

SF if Purdy ****s the bed tomorrow
LV if he doesn’t

MIA sounds like they’re keeping Tua
I'd take what Miami says officially with a grain of salt. The Miami owner had said that he had no interest in Brady in 2019, but a couple years later is caught tampering.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
That rules out Las Vegas.
I'd have to disagree, unless you know something we don't.

The defense is not great but most of us don't know the team well enough to know why or how it can be improved.

Most of us don't know if the GM is any good. If he is good, then why can't he have a great offseason in the draft and FA like the Bucs had in Brady's 1st year?

Lastly, the jury is still out on McDaniels as head coach. Admittedly, it's not good so far.

Curran literally chats with Tom Brady Sr. on a regular basis. Just saying.
In this case Curren should have been celebrated by Belichick's rumpswabs after saying, get this, that Bill deserves to finish his career with the Pats.

“Tom Brady is expected to want to play for a winning franchise if he does decide to continue.”​

I refuse to listen to anything coming from Mort The Distort but that headline is comical. Of course Brady wants to go to a good team.

Curran's position is irrelevant. Bob Kraft doesn't call Tom Curran to ask him what role Belichick should be offered next. Belichick doesn't call Tom Curran to ask what role he should take or what he does or does not deserve. Dopes like you need dopes like Curran to construct such narratives for you. The fact that you treat Curran's narratives seriously makes you look like a fool.
I merely asked you what you thought of Curran's opinion that Bill deserves to finish his career here. No need to get upset and start with the childish name-calling.
Your position is far more irrelevant than Curran's but folks here still respond to you, even though you're obviously trolling.

I'd have to disagree, unless you know something we don't.

The defense is not great but most of us don't know the team well enough to know why or how it can be improved.

Most of us don't know if the GM is any good. If he is good, then why can't he have a great offseason in the draft and FA like the Bucs had in Brady's 1st year?

Lastly, the jury is still out on McDaniels as head coach. Admittedly, it's not good so far.
I think Brady could win a lot of shootouts with that offense. providing they don’t consistently pull a SB52 of course. when I say shootout, I don’t even think he’ll have to throw the ball as many times as these past two years. A 44 and 45 year old being 1st and 3rd on the single season pass attempts leaderboard is just moronic. Raiders seem to have a solid running game and I think they can franchise Jacobs even though he’s a free agent?

I refuse to listen to anything coming from Mort The Distort but that headline is comical. Of course Brady wants to go to a good team.

Clearly he wants to fufill his childhood dream of playing the the Established in 2002 Houston Texans.

Brady needs to go to a team with a good OL. At 45, there have been times where it finally looked like he was afraid to get it, and rushed the ball accordingly. I’d think that, if he does return, it’s going to be to a team that is deep up front first and foremost.

Brady needs to go to a team with a good OL. At 45, there have been times where it finally looked like he was afraid to get it, and rushed the ball accordingly. I’d think that, if he does return, it’s going to be to a team that is deep up front first and foremost.

Personally I think a part of that was a decision of “I ain’t getting hit for this team when I only have so many hits left in me.”

Your position is far more irrelevant than Curran's but folks here still respond to you, even though you're obviously trolling.
Let's see how your logic rolls out: you've asked me three times for my opinion, yet you say that opinion is hardly relevant, then you say it is me who is trolling. Got it.

I think my logic is a lot clearer. The only opinions that are relevant are Bob Kraft, since he decides who is in a given role, and BB, since he decides if he will or will not accept a given role. Your opinion, my opinion and Tom Curran's opinion on this narrative Curran pulled out of his azz are all equally irrelevant.

Tom Curran likes to position himself as a king-maker. Time and time again he invents and tries to shape narratives around various people's legacies. He only has the power to do so in the limited cases where people like you give him such power. He should just stick to reporting what he knows is happening instead of making up such narratives, but he is being paid to suck in azz clowns like yourself on slow news days so you watch the ads his employers are being paid to run. If this entertains you, fine, but for me his act was stale years ago and is only getting worse with time.

Personally I think a part of that was a decision of “I ain’t getting hit for this team when I only have so many hits left in me.”
He also won't take hits for a team where it is obvious that they won't go far. That was the 2019 Pats and 2022 Bucs.

It's almost seems like Brady is preserving his health so there are teams interested in him for the next season.

He also won't take hits for a team where it is obvious that they won't go far. That was the 2019 Pats and 2022 Bucs.

It's almost seems like Brady is preserving his health so there are teams interested in him for the next season.

Dude knew N'Keal Harry sucked after one casual throwing session in his backyard. He knows when a team can win it all and when it can't. Though 2018 likely surprised him until the Chargers divisional game.

I think Brady could win a lot of shootouts with that offense. providing they don’t consistently pull a SB52 of course. when I say shootout, I don’t even think he’ll have to throw the ball as many times as these past two years. A 44 and 45 year old being 1st and 3rd on the single season pass attempts leaderboard is just moronic. Raiders seem to have a solid running game and I think they can franchise Jacobs even though he’s a free agent?

The league leader in rushing so I’d say better than solid and this will lead to play action passing with Gronk and Waller up the seams

The other thing to remember is that the Bucs have two different financial realities if Brady isn’t back. If he signs elsewhere, he counts $35 million against the 2023 cap; if he retires, he can count $11 million in 2023 and $24 million in 2024. Latter allows for more spending.

#Bucs QB Tom Brady was fined $16,444 for unnecessary roughness for trying to trip #Cowboys S Malik Hooker on Monday night and C Ryan Jensen was fined $8,333.33 for unnecessary roughness on the same play.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back