PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

More ridiculous Brady stats

The thing with Murray is that he still has the baseball option to use as leverage. Personally, I wouldn't give him any kind of mega deal this year, but the Cardinals may be worried that he'll just walk away.
It's such a tough spot for the Cards but I also would force him to play out his deal and fine him if he doesn't show. Problem is he'll be a huge distraction and he'll show up week 12 or whatever the requirement is to accrue a season. Dude is mentally weak like alot of new generation athletes who have been catered to their whole lives. You don't give this guy 40 mil he will never win you anything.

It's such a tough spot for the Cards but I also would force him to play out his deal and fine him if he doesn't show. Problem is he'll be a huge distraction and he'll show up week 12 or whatever the requirement is to accrue a season. Dude is mentally weak like alot of new generation athletes who have been catered to their whole lives. You don't give this guy 40 mil he will never win you anything.
Cards are not a weak and pathetic franchise like the Browns. I don't see them extending Murray unless he shows he deserves it towards the end of the year. If Murray won't play, there's always Mayfield.

If Murray went to baseball, assuming he was actually pro level good, wouldn’t he have to spend time in the minors and then accrue SIX years of service time in the majors to actually get paid?

If Murray went to baseball, assuming he was actually pro level good, wouldn’t he have to spend time in the minors and then accrue SIX years of service time in the majors to actually get paid?

Depends on the contract he'd be signing.

It’s just astonishing to me that superstars in MLB, such as Aaron Judge, can enter their 30s (literally he turns 30 this month) without a real contract even close to their market value. Yeah he had a couple years of arbitration negotiations fine, but come on.

I know there was no chance that the Bucs were going to go for Gilmore after paying Davis but just imagine how good they'd be if Gilmore is even close to his 2019 season.

Gilmore and the Colts have the potential to surprise big time. They could also crash and burn.

Are we sure MAC10 isn’t Ian’s secret troll account because at this point it’s the only logical explanation

What the hell does this mean

What the hell does this mean

I hate these cryptic tweets.

But my guess would be expanded "The Match".

It's the offseason and Brady the last 2 years has done the golf thing

I hate these cryptic tweets.

But my guess would be expanded "The Match".

It's the offseason and Brady the last 2 years has done the golf thing
This makes sense too

So the reason for Brady's retirement is now out. I have always said that Tom F. Brady was a POS.
Where is the "Winner" response?

You'll find those responses on posts by people who support Brady, the GOAT... the guy that was the most important player the Patriots ever had and still we appreciate what he meant to the Patriots and what he did for the game. That's where. Your responses? ugh.

Your post was idiotic. Bragging about, after it's been shown to have been every bit as bad as we all thought it was, it is even more ridiculous.

It's not even good trolling.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back