PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady Brand makes no sense when the TB12 Brand already existed, has a pretty cool logo, and kind of has had success in moving merch.

Curious comment today on the 2022 NFL Draft as a whole from Bucs GM Jason Licht, who picks at 27: "There may not be 30 guys that you think are legit first-round picks, but there's going to be a lot of good players in the middle rounds."

More Tom Brady to ESPN: "I knew my body, physically, could still do what it could do and obviously I have a love for the game, I think I'll always have a love for the game. I do think physically I'll be able to do it. I just felt like there was still a place for me on the field."

a/k/a

"I'm not saying it's Giselle. But it's Giselle."

How's this year's tight end class looking to the Bucs' front office? We'll let the GM tell you

Licht on whether he'd like to have resolution on Suh/Gronk (unsigned FAs) before draft: "It's always fluid...Right now we're focused on the draft. There's a lot of time between after the draft & when the season starts."

It's actually pretty funny that someone compares the stats of Brady to Macs rookie season and take it seriously.
He forgot to add this to his sig
Brady: 0 playoff losses in his first 5 seasons
Mac: 1 in his first.

That’s amazing when you think about it. Was shocking to see him actually lose one that night in Denver

He forgot to add this to his sig
Brady: 0 playoff losses in his first 5 seasons
Mac: 1 in his first.

That’s amazing when you think about it. Was shocking to see him actually lose one that night in Denver

Yup, another boneheaded Brady play. Probably Champ Bailey's greatest moment in his HOF career.

Would you like me to add to Brady's list:

-second most playoff losses in NFL history for a QB

-ranked 150th in yards/completion

-2nd most super bowl losses in NFL history for a QB

-for a clutch QB, he has no game tying or game winning drives with 1 minute or less left (unless given the ball on the 40 yard line like SB 38).

a/k/a

"I'm not saying it's Giselle. But it's Giselle."

Do you really think it was Gisele? I don’t anymore as I think Brady fake retired in an effort to get himself to Miami this year. If it was really about Gisele wanting him to retire they would already be separated by now.

Yup, another boneheaded Brady play. Probably Champ Bailey's greatest moment in his HOF career.
It was a great play by Bailey. Watson too for running him down. and it was a touchback anyway. :)
Would you like me to add to Brady's list:

-second most playoff losses in NFL history for a QB
Volume stat. Means nothing.
-ranked 150th in yards/completion
Jake Delhomme, Mark Rypien and Doug Williams are top 15 in yards per completion. Kaepernick is top 5. Totally worthless stat.
-2nd most super bowl losses in NFL history for a QB
Volume stat. Means nothing.
-for a clutch QB, he has no game tying or game winning drives with 1 minute or less left (unless given the ball on the 40 yard line like SB 38).
Has plenty with more than a minute left as well as the greatest comeback arguably in sports history. Good enough for me.

Brady had 0 playoff losses in his first 5 seasons. Mac already has one. How come that’s not in your sig? :)

Has plenty with more than a minute left as well as the greatest comeback arguably in sports history. Good enough for me.

Brady had 0 playoff losses in his first 5 seasons. Mac already has one. How come that’s not in your sig? :)

Being able to engineer a GW drive with 1 minute or less goes to clutchness. Matthew Stafford did it to the Bucs with 40 secs left lol.

Losing in the playoffs your rookie year is better than sitting on the bench as the 4th QB your rookie year, wouldn't you say?

Being able to engineer a GW drive with 1 minute or less goes to clutchness. Matthew Stafford did it to the Bucs with 40 secs left lol.
Brady did it in 89 seconds on a much bigger stage. Good enough for me.
Losing in the playoffs your rookie year is better than sitting on the bench as the 4th QB your rookie year, wouldn't you say?
0 playoff losses in his first 5 seasons. Wasn’t far off at all from only 1 playoff loss in his first 9 seasons. I’d say that’s GOAT like among other things. :)

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back