PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Brady did it in 89 seconds on a much bigger stage. Good enough for me.

0 playoff losses in his first 5 seasons. Wasn’t far off at all from only 1 playoff loss in his first 9 seasons. I’d say that’s GOAT like among other things. :)

Ok, so he’s 1-2 in SBs when getting the ball left with 1:30 or less in the 4th deep in NE territory with a chance to tie it or win it…Like I said, Brady is very good at the 2 minute drill. The 1 minute drill, not so much. It takes a special sort of clutchness to tie or win a game getting the ball with 1 minute left to go.

Last edited:
Deebo demanding out of the 49ers. That’ll help for the Bucs game. But also make the division easier for the Rams. Hmm.

They better not trade him to Green Bay or some crap.

Deebo demanding out of the 49ers. That’ll help for the Bucs game. But also make the division easier for the Rams. Hmm.

They wouldn't trade him in conference.

I think he's a Jet unfortunately

Do you really think it was Gisele?

Absolutely

I don’t anymore as I think Brady fake retired in an effort to get himself to Miami this year. If it was really about Gisele wanting him to retire they would already be separated by now.

I don't think the two things need to be looked at in that way. It's been well known, for a lot of years, that Giselle wants Tom to quit. Giselle also likes money. So having Tom retire, gain a stake in an NFL team, and run that team would be a way to compromise with the wife while staying in football and creating another revenue stream.

The 49ers should respectfully decline the opportunity to move on from Samuel.

Don't compare Mac to Tom it's not fair. Let him carve his career and hopefully it's a great one
The comparison should actually be with Mahomes. Both sat out the 1st year then upstaged the established veteran QB on their teams. Their team record and success in years 2 to 5 are remarkably similar.

If Brady's NE Pat's didn't beat him in the 2018 conference championship and TB 2020 SB, Mahomes record could have actually rivalled Brady's. He got close so it's no wonder I always root against him.

The comparison should actually be with Mahomes. Both sat out the 1st year then upstaged the established veteran QB on their teams. Their team record and success in years 2 to 5 are remarkably similar.

If Brady's NE Pat's didn't beat him in the 2018 conference championship and TB 2020 SB, Mahomes record could have actually rivalled Brady's. He got close so it's no wonder I always root against him.
The Chiefs will be interesting without the cheat code Hill(POS)

That’s the game we won because of Dee Ford. Mahomes actually outplayed Brady in that one

The Chiefs will be interesting without the cheat code Hill(POS)
They didn’t want to pay Hill but now they would be Ok to pay Samuel + the capital they would have to give to get him?

They didn’t want to pay Hill but now they would be Ok to pay Samuel + the capital they would have to give to get him?
That's today's NFL.

I guarantee you that off the field concerns came up in the discussions on whether the Chiefs really wanted to hitch so much money for so many years to Hill. Because if something happens, and we all know it might, there is no immediate restitution of cap relief AND obviously you get no draft picks. It wasn’t just about fit on the field (where he was incredibly vital obviously) or to maintain financial flexibility.

It would seem that the Bucs game in Germany will be played Nov. 13. This is from the U.S. Consulate there …

That’s the sweeps window normally reserved for a marquee matchup but they aren’t putting Bucs/Packers or Bucs/Chiefs at 10 AM EST. So I assume it’ll be against the Falcons or something.

Brady left Mahomes in the dust, just like all of his other challengers.

While most veteran backup QB languish for years on the bench like Blaine Gabbert, this guy gets chance after chance.

Brisset wasn't impressive in his starts with the Pats. He had 2 more periods as a starter with Colts. Another with the Dolphins. His opportunity with Browns will be his 5th shot to show what he has a starter. The guy's got a horseshoe up his wazoo.

Last edited:
That’s the game we won because of Dee Ford. Mahomes actually outplayed Brady in that one
Laugh Lol GIF

The biggest announcement of an announcement is here: NFL will unveil its 2022 schedule May 12 at 8 p.m.

Correct. NFL says it will announce teams and dates for its international games on May 4, eight days before the rest of the schedule is unveiled.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back