PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

So you want us to believe two clowns in a youtube video? They are Bucs fans. Of course they are going to say Brady to Miami was fake news.
The PewterReport is a NFL credentialed sports news reporting agency.

They have been around for over 30 years and solely focus on the Bucs.

So no, not some internet clowns speculating but local reporters plugged into the team with access

So you want us to believe two clowns in a youtube video? They are Bucs fans. Of course they are going to say Brady to Miami was fake news.
They're not Bucs fans.

They report on the Bucs

One is a Steeler fan the other is a Jets fan soooo they really have no reason to lie.

Ledyard in particular is an excellent follow for draft analysis

What a waste of time for them…
Yeah it's a waste of time to build credit as a reporter in a small market in order to gain the experience needed to get into a big market.

Your trolling game is off tonight I suggest you go back to Montana is a better QB game.

The Packers are adding another WR, on the cheap, as they try to make up for Adams' departure:

Adams is a unique talent that will be very difficult to replace no matter how much they spend.

And people complained about Brady being a diva for wanting a multi-year deal, at a discount to boot.

If Murray played for BB he would have been traded yesterday. Don't know why he thinks he's so special that he doesn't have to play out his 4 year rookie deal. Is he worth the risk of 40 mil plus for multiple years?
This is what I like about the Brady forum. Here we can get into football discussions without them turning into name-calling, pissing contests.

Murray isn't worth what he's making now. He's highly overrated.

My question when it comes to Murray though is what would I do if I were the owner? My first instinct would be to let Murray whine about his money on the bench, or away from the team entirely, for as long as his contract runs, including the team option. I'd leave him like that until he's gone. But then that would probably be looked down upon by many of the fans. It would make me feel better though.

My favorite argument from the Brady haters is that he could afford to take less than top money because of his wife. As we're seeing now it was about having more cap to play with to attract more players. Call it the Brady Effect.

As for BB, he's the only one on the Pats getting top dollar for his job, and he'd like it to stay that way.

Yeah it's a waste of time to build credit as a reporter in a small market in order to gain the experience needed to get into a big market.

Your trolling game is off tonight I suggest you go back to Montana is a better QB game.
It's great to see how Tom has blown the Montana crowd out of the water, just like all his other critics.

It's great to see how Tom has blown the Montana crowd out of the water, just like all his other critics.

Except in the super bowl, where one guy has a 127 QB rating and the other guy is under 100. But those are facts.

Last edited:
This is what I like about the Brady forum. Here we can get into football discussions without them turning into name-calling, pissing contests.

My question when it comes to Murray though is what would I do if I were the owner? My first instinct would be to let Murray whine about his money on the bench, or away from the team entirely, for as long as his contract runs, including the team option. I'd leave him like that until he's gone. But then that would probably be looked down upon by many of the fans. It would make me feel better though.

My favorite argument from the Brady haters is that he could afford to take less than top money because of his wife. As we're seeing now it was about having more cap to play with to attract more players. Call it the Brady Effect.

As for BB, he's the only one on the Pats getting top dollar for his job, and he'd like it to stay that way.

Yeah...

(Even using earlier type numbers where the difference between smaller numbers might have been more important)... The notion that the difference between asking for, say, $15m and asking for $17m is a survival issue if you don't have the #1 money earning supermodel in the world has always been ridiculous. Rodgers just signed for about $50m AAV. Even without a supermodel wife, he obviously could have afforded to play for half of that, and still have been raking in the cash.

OT Question. Does someone one what's going on with Kontradiction, Tony and Dropkickflutie?

The only GOATs of North American athletics that had the same mentality as Brady of always wanting to win at the highest level regardless of the cost was Jordon and Tiger Woods. Jordan though had to step away twice for reasons both know and theorized because he had off the court demons and Tiger also is a complete wreck off the course. Other elite athletes eventually just kind of lose that spark at some point.

The thing with Murray is that he still has the baseball option to use as leverage. Personally, I wouldn't give him any kind of mega deal this year, but the Cardinals may be worried that he'll just walk away.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back