PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Fournette is so bad in short yardage this year

3rd down and the safety, who'd otherwise have been able to shut down the play and force a FG, wildly overruns a play, giving the Packers a first down deep in Bucs territory

Ok.... Tampa's defense just didn't bother to play on that drive.

Bucs defense still hasn't arrived at the stadium

We're going to have a tough game next week against GB...Rodgers and the whole team looking strong!!

Bucs defense still hasn't arrived at the stadium
Leftwich should take example on LaFleur to know how scheme players open. Leftwich still call a game where guys like Miller and Periman have to win one on one

Tampa undiciplined and O-liine can't block GB

Leftwich should take example on LaFleur to know how scheme players open. Leftwich still call a game where guys like Miller and Periman have to win one on one
Tampa's missing its top 3 WRs, it's 4th WR is still recovering from a hamstring issue, it's LT1 and LT2 are both out, and its starting center is out.

This had to be a defense game, and the defense still hasn't shown up.

The OL issues are killing this offense
He doesn’t help the OL when no receiver can win their match up.

I can’t around my mind that Leftwich is continuing to use a middle to deep passing attack with this OL. Use the quick passing game to get the ball out quick.

He doesn’t help the OL when no receiver can win their match up.

I can’t around my mind that Leftwich is continuing to use a middle to deep passing attack with this OL. Use the quick passing game to get the ball out quick.

Well leftwhich has been a moran for years Jacksonville dodged a bullet

I don’t know if that’s the #1 issue. Maybe. Idk.

In general, it's both the WR and OL. But it's the OL racking up the penalties and blown blocking assignments.

They miss Suh badly. Hicks is injury prone and a bad replacement.

Well the Packers having the head to head tie breaker is going to be a massive pain in the ass going forward. If Bucs win the records would be 3-0 vs 1-2 plus the head to head and would almost assure the Bucs get the higher seed.

Oh well

The defense finally showed up, in an "and goal" situation, and forced a fumble. Let's see if the offense can get things going, now.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back