PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I mean, Brady and Belichick were pretty upfront in denying the stories of their rift until it finally shattered and we learned that most of it was true.
Brady and Bill played golf together?

I feel it’s a different kind of rift. But whatever if they can make the team work who cares if they hate or adore eachother.
Brady and bb rift was more like a child who grew up and surpassed their parents. Brady was hitting middle age and established himself as the undisputed goat but the Pats coaches still wanted to treat him like jag, including the Patriot Way of letting older players go early.

Amazing that Evans could be in 2nd just after 3 years.

This is true. If Mike Evans has a 2022 like his 2021, he'll move from fifth to second on Tom Brady's all-time regular-season touchdowns list. He's at 26, and could pass Wes Welker (34), Julian Edelman (36) and Randy Moss (39). Nobody's catching Rob Gronkowski (90) atop the list.

The Hall of Famer told those at an event hosted by The MINT Collective on Saturday that he wrote Brady a two-page letter following his retirement and paired it with a bottle of wine to commend him for his accomplishments.

However, with Brady stunning the NFL and deciding to unretire just weeks after that announcement, Manning jokingly said that he wants those gifts sent back to him.

"I want the letter back," Manning said. "You got to read all these nice things, I want it back. I want the bottle of wine back, too."

Peyton Manning says he wants Tom Brady to return his retirement gifts, including a letter and bottle of wine

Brady and bb rift was more like a child who grew up and surpassed their parents. Brady was hitting middle age and established himself as the undisputed goat but the Pats coaches still wanted to treat him like jag, including the Patriot Way of letting older players go early.
It seems like every player Bill let go recently has been one of the best at their position. Is that the Patriot Way too?

Then that means the Chiefs or the Chargers are winning the West lol

I like Russ’s style. It’s nostalgic. 3rd grade. Recess. Ultimately we neeeded to introduce something akin to a 30-second shot clock to throw the ball, else the bell would ring before the other team got the ball.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back