PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

Who is our kicker? Did they cut Nordin? Haven't covered my eyes so much during kicks since Gostkowski.

Who is our kicker? Did they cut Nordin? Haven't covered my eyes so much during kicks since Gostkowski.
Nordin on roster.
Folk cut, then signed to PS.

TBD: if Nordin actually gets to kick in games or BB tries to fip-Flop them if Folk gets healthy before 12 Sep.

I think Folk on PS is just an insurance policy til he sees that Nordin doesn’t melt down under pressure in first 3/4 games, but w BB….you never know.

I've gotta say, this is over the top. Not sure why you think we all want to read your constant bashing of the capt. and other posters. Questioning the mental health of fellow posters on a football forum is, well, mental.

If you don't like the guys takes, put him on ignore or something, but for God's sakes, stop torturing the rest of us with these senseless, useless, meaningless attacks. The entire forum is dumber after reading this drivel.

Like @KontradictioN said, go get some ass or something (sorry if you suffer from ED).
Talking about football is serious business.

I've gotta say, this is over the top. Not sure why you think we all want to read your constant bashing of the capt. and other posters. Questioning the mental health of fellow posters on a football forum is, well, mental.

If you don't like the guys takes, put him on ignore or something, but for God's sakes, stop torturing the rest of us with these senseless, useless, meaningless attacks. The entire forum is dumber after reading this drivel.

Like @KontradictioN said, go get some ass or something (sorry if you suffer from ED).
I bash the captain because he f*cking deserves it, for his unceasing, negative-at all-costs posts. I will ease up on him as soon as his negative post rate drops below 90%. He has a long way to go to get there, though, from his current rate of 99%.
I put the captain on ignore a long time ago but that function doesn’t really work, given that you can still see replies when other posters quote him in their replies. In my line of work I can now easily spot somebody who needs to be medicated and he definitely qualifies.

I troll Deus because I enjoy it, and he also deserves it.

I’m happily married to a way-hotter-than-I-deserve woman who believes in post wedding day intercourse, so I’m all good in that realm but thanks for your concern.

Finally, if you don’t like my posts, please feel free to put me on your ignore list. I’ll do my best to carry-on without your replies.

"I think it would be inappropriate for me to comment on some positions, some situations that are really still in the process of, that are not final point yet, that there's some process that's involved or going on, and some of that I know will happen. Some of that, I don't know what'll happen because it might be dependent on other things in the league."

Trading for Garoppolo, eh, Bill?

What happened to Zuber? Was rooting for him to the PS - thought he did some nice work in that last game.
He did show up in the last game but I think it was too little too late...he didnt do much prior to that.

I bash the captain because he f*cking deserves it, for his unceasing, negative-at all-costs posts. I will ease up on him as soon as his negative post rate drops below 90%. He has a long way to go to get there, though, from his current rate of 99%.
I put the captain on ignore a long time ago but that function doesn’t really work, given that you can still see replies when other posters quote him in their replies. In my line of work I can now easily spot somebody who needs to be medicated and he definitely qualifies.

I’m happily married to a way-hotter-than-I-deserve woman who believes in post wedding day intercourse, so I’m all good in that realm but thanks for your concern.

Finally, if you don’t like my posts, please feel free to put me on your ignore list. I’ll do my best to carry-on without your replies.
The Capt. is a unique character on this forum. I doubt most people are even bothered by his takes since they know his MO.

You on the other hand are a boring homer that constantly runs around berating posters that don't conform to your "ideals" of what should or shouldn't be posted on this forum. There is no level of criticism of the team, players or coaches that you accept so you've self appointed hall monitor, snitching on posters to mods to get them banned.

You now claim to be an online psychiatrist (talk about delusions).

Whatever man, do your boring thing and continue to bash anyone that dares not to post positive, conforming posts about the team. Knock yourself out, maybe Ian will give you a Gold star or something. Lmao

The Capt. is a unique character on this forum. I doubt most people are even bothered by his takes since they know his MO.
This. Also, I love @captain stone 's nicknames for players he doesn't like. And since he's the Captain, there are a LOT of those players! ;)

The worst I'd wish on the Captain is...

5ln20q.gif

;) (nobody under the age of 50 will know who this is)

Last edited:

Of course, nobody actually believes that. You can practically see the backed-up jizz oozing out of the computer screen with each and every post. But hey, if it helps you convince yourself and makes you happy, then I’m sure you’ll be a less worthless poster. So you do you.

This. Also, I love the Captain's nicknames for players he doesn't like. And since he's the captain, there are a LOT of those players! ;)

The worst I'd wish on the captain is...

5ln20q.gif

;) (nobody under the age of 50 will know who this is)

Hals anyhone ever seen this guy and Sonny Jurgenson in the same place?

Cool Guy Alert, watch out everyone

Well it's a good thing we have posters like you here to keep us in line!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back