PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

Jesus. He's from Newtown, CT. Was an 8th grader when Sandy Hook shooting took place. His school went in lockdown. Used to trick or treat at the shooter's house.

One of my favorite Jazz saxophonists, Jimmy Greene, had his daughter Ana murdered that day. I think of her every time I play one of his CDs.
1630528980065.png

EDIT: Everyone watch out.. Captain Stoner got a wish. He's going to regale us with just how "SMAHT" he is.... {sic}

But...the captain wanted to "waste draft capital" on him, while savvy Bill got him for free! ;)

I do love this pickup. Since they only carry one FB I always want to see one on the practice squad, and Mason is a great fit.

"The family grew up in Wrentham, Massachusetts. They made the short drive to Foxborough most Sundays to watch the Patriots play."

(As noted, they later moved to Newtown.)

This is no Pratice Squad - this is extended 53
(#nobodywantstoplayforhim #hescheatin)

Some of these guys will move to 53 sooner than later

Presumably one of the remaining 5 spots is for Langi if he clears waivers.

I really hope so. I did predict this move w Tavai on board but thought they'd wait for best moment to sneak him through.
Would be a pity to lose him for the second time which unfortunately is def. a possibility.
Great ST player but there is a logjam there as well so would probably be inactive..
He played his heart out during preseason and is a decent depth piece but the level of Pats team this yr is just ..

The spot for Perry had to be opened up prior to 4:00 while the Harry move had to happen after 4:00 for him to be eligible to return. Sounds like the intention could be for Hoyer to be a practice squad elevation for week 1.

The spot for Perry had to be opened up prior to 4:00 while the Harry move had to happen after 4:00 for him to be eligible to return. Sounds like the intention could be for Hoyer to be a practice squad elevation for week 1.

But Langi has to go through waivers first..

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back