PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2021 Cutdown Day Thread

I think Nordin's accuracy issues are mental...though not sure if that's easier to fix then mechanics.

I think Nordin's accuracy issues are mental...though not sure if that's easier to fix then mechanics.
Placekicking is so much like the golf swing. Stationary ball. Mechanics. Mental v Physical.

Nordin is like Bryson DeChambeau but only as a 8 handicap. Can bomb it off the tee but GIR is not great.

A bit of a surprise on Folk based on his contract alone. Wasn't a ton of money but I think it was all guaranteed.

My binkie Noridin!
I was on that train early.

Yeah man....I am gonna be on the edge of my seat all season....

Dunno...I'd have stuck with Folk myself...

X factor could be Folk's health. It's a back issue, which as a man with those myself can be nagging and impact every movement you have. Depending on how he felt after his one kick against the Giants, maybe they're not convinced he's 100% yet. Either way, this is quickly becoming the "Let the kid's play" season.

Kicker still feels like an open job, and not just among those two. Still 2 weeks till the season and 4 months till playoffs :)
Yep. Extended tryout.

X factor could be Folk's health. It's a back issue, which as a man with those myself can be nagging and impact every movement you have. Depending on how he felt after his one kick against the Giants, maybe they're not convinced he's 100% yet. Either way, this is quickly becoming the "Let the kid's play" season.

Yup, also a man with a bad back here....

The back is super valuable for even the smallest things in life.....like breathing!

I love the youth movement.

Folk didn't miss a field goal for what seemed the entire year. And gets cut for a wild man.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back