PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2019 Trade Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Giants would have to eat an ADDITIONAL 14.5M on the cap if they traded Bechkam this year. I just don't see the Giants doing that. Not after they just added Zeitler to try and solidify their O-line in an attempt to make one last run with Eli..
OBJ isn't going anywhere.

And he’s completely redundant even if he’s capable of being a 4th WR. What role could he have that Edelman isn’t doing?

None, the #4 WR is often inactive. He is a backup. In this case, Berrios would be a backup to Edelman.

The Giants would have to eat an ADDITIONAL 14.5M (Totaling 35.5M) on the cap if they traded Bechkam this year. I just don't see the Giants doing that. Not after they just added Zeitler to try and solidify their O-line in an attempt to make one last run with Eli..

Odell Beckham, Jr. Contract Details, Salary Cap Charges, Bonus Money, and Contract History | Over The Cap
The $14.5 million is if he’s cut. He’s not going to be cut. Switch the dropdown menu to pre-June 1 trade and it shows $5 million in savings.

The giants can't get that money back. It is sunk.

If you are saying that the giants can't absorb the addition in the 2019 cap, that is another thing entirely.

The Giants would have to eat an ADDITIONAL 14.5M (Totaling 35.5M) on the cap if they traded Bechkam this year. I just don't see the Giants doing that. Not after they just added Zeitler to try and solidify their O-line in an attempt to make one last run with Eli..

Odell Beckham, Jr. Contract Details, Salary Cap Charges, Bonus Money, and Contract History | Over The Cap

The $14.5 million is if he’s cut. He’s not going to be cut. Switch the dropdown menu to pre-June 1 trade and it shows $5 million in savings.[/QUOTE

Thank you for the correction. I updated my original post. .

Bortles is a free agent! Brady's successor finally has been found.
I'm not really for or against Bortles but I'd think he could find a team where he has a better chance to start in the next 3 years.

BTW- what is the time frame for tendering our RFA's PFT is constantly posting other team's who are putting tenders in on players, and yet nothing yet on JJones.

BTW- what is the time frame for tendering our RFA's PFT is constantly posting other team's who are putting tenders in on players, and yet nothing yet on JJones.

I believe that we have until Wednesday at 4, but someone will probably correct me. ;)

Eagles send a 6th-rd pick in 2019 to Tampa and get back a 7th in 2020 along with WR DeSean Jackson, per @mortreport. Jackson gets $13 million guaranteed on a restructure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes