PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Number of 2021 Mac Jones Starts

I've watched about five hours of breakdown by people who actually are coaches in football. I can tell you based on their appraisal, you're a tool that doesn't know **** about ****. Good luck being smarter than everyone though
Jeez you're upset. I don't think I'm smarter than anyone. Actually Just the opposite when it comes to "book" smarts. Just better evaluating prospects than most. I've done some rough research but have also asked others to look at my grades compared to others and am pleased with the findings. Almost identical to the NFL. I don't know why that bothers some but you're free to ignore me and never be bothered by stuff again.

It's weird, almost like certain people are better at certain things than others. I'm not a good mechanic, even after watching 5 hours of tutorial on YouTube like you did with Mac. I'm not good with numbers, math and plenty of other things. I absolutely have no problem asking for help and insight when it comes to different matters.

Maybe you don't like what I have to post, that's fine. Come correct with an actual counter. Not the "you don't watch film" bs bc you watched someone on YouTube who disagreed with me. There are also plenty of really smart people who agree with me.

Getting mad over someone else's original thought bc you're getting your opinions online from others speaks for itself though.

I'm glad we're not being dramatic. I always think of tyrants and serial killers when Tua's father is brought up.
I’d have said the same about your assessment. Basically, I’m saying that Tua’s dad is about as bad a father as you could have. And I excluded the serial killers and tyrants. But, not really anyone else.

When I think of Tua’s dad, I think of the worst of the worst. The control over the family - he decides everything, where they go to school, where the family lives, when they need to practice extra. He forced Tua to be a lefty, that is the ultimate control. He is also abusive. He struck the children with belts. There is nothing about that guy that tells me anything but « awful human being ».

Jeez you're upset. I don't think I'm smarter than anyone. Actually Just the opposite when it comes to "book" smarts. Just better evaluating prospects than most. I've done some rough research but have also asked others to look at my grades compared to others and am pleased with the findings. Almost identical to the NFL. I don't know why that bothers some but you're free to ignore me and never be bothered by stuff again.

It's weird, almost like certain people are better at certain things than others. I'm not a good mechanic, even after watching 5 hours of tutorial on YouTube like you did with Mac. I'm not good with numbers, math and plenty of other things. I absolutely have no problem asking for help and insight when it comes to different matters.

Maybe you don't like what I have to post, that's fine. Come correct with an actual counter. Not the "you don't watch film" bs bc you watched someone on YouTube who disagreed with me. There are also plenty of really smart people who agree with me.

Getting mad over someone else's original thought bc you're getting your opinions online from others speaks for itself though.
That was a good post. I am not good at the ability of making a calm post after getting ripped or called out like that. I wish I did, I tend to overreact quickly and do not think it through. There are things that everyone is good at, some are good at technology or fixing cars, some are better at seeing things in football than others. I have not been here very long so I am just still learning people on here. I will say, when you said that if you make a post and someone disagrees with it, then say why, when they start with an insult it does not come off looking good. If people would just discuss the topic then maybe both sides could learn something, but its rare that it goes that way.

Lol, if you think that's upset, you must be as fragile as @DropKickFlutie says you are. I'm simply stating a fact.

E1eFwvgXIAEJOep

Seems he has been staying in the gym as they said. Looking good Mac, Looking good. Now learn the playbook. We all need someone to took at us like how Josh is looking at Mac.

That was a good post. I am not good at the ability of making a calm post after getting ripped or called out like that. I wish I did, I tend to overreact quickly and do not think it through. There are things that everyone is good at, some are good at technology or fixing cars, some are better at seeing things in football than others. I have not been here very long so I am just still learning people on here. I will say, when you said that if you make a post and someone disagrees with it, then say why, when they start with an insult it does not come off looking good. If people would just discuss the topic then maybe both sides could learn something, but its rare that it goes that way.
There's layers to it, right?

Most people, especially men, don't like admitting they don't know something or are lost on certain subjects. So there's that. Add sports into the equation and things get even more fun lol.

All you have to do though is look at someone's post history to get an idea of what you're dealing with. You won't find any insight or analysis from either one. Both get there opinions from other people and aren't bright enough to form a proper counter. I need to do a better job ignoring trolls and people who don't know what they're talking about.

E1eFwvgXIAEJOep

Seems he has been staying in the gym as they said. Looking good Mac, Looking good. Now learn the playbook. We all need someone to took at us like how Josh is looking at Mac.

his right hammy looks like a violin string that is over tightened, that puppy could go “pop” at any moment!

strength and conditioning coaches need to stretch this kid out before letting him on the field!

There's layers to it, right?

Most people, especially men, don't like admitting they don't know something or are lost on certain subjects. So there's that. Add sports into the equation and things get even more fun lol.

All you have to do though is look at someone's post history to get an idea of what you're dealing with. You won't find any insight or analysis from either one. Both get there opinions from other people and aren't bright enough to form a proper counter. I need to do a better job ignoring trolls and people who don't know what they're talking about.
You literally just nailed it and I just talked about that on another board. People are scared to death to say they don't know. I am ok with people giving their opinions on things, because geez we all have them, but some take it to another level. I do know this, not everything the Patriots touch turns to gold, not every draft pick works out, and not every QB they get will be the next Brady. lol, those are the popular ones. 20 years has spoiled a lot of fans of this team, me included.

Will Mcdaniels Be more inclined to stay vs take a head coach Job if he has a young QB to mentor?

his right hammy looks like a violin string that is over tightened, that puppy could go “pop” at any moment!

strength and conditioning coaches need to stretch this kid out before letting him on the field!

Gotta love these armchair doctors on sports forums who can tell if someone stretched by looking at a still image of them.

Go stretch your hamstring for as long as you want ... hours, if you wish. Lift your foot off the ground with your knee at (or close to) a 90 degree angle.

No matter how much you stretch, those two "violin strings" on the inside and outside of your hamstring (which I think are tendons, but don't quote me on that) will be there, and they'll be just as pronounced no matter how long you stretched for. It's human anatomy.

No way, No how. Sham Newton won’t start all 16 games.
I mean, not if we want to be competitive. I think he might get hurt, I think he was a bit lucky on injuries last year.

This board needs a cyber injection of Xanax...relax for krissakes. I have no idea how things will play out at QB but I WILL still be a Pats fan at the end of the season. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.I sat in the stands and watched Joe Kapp "play" QB for our Patriots. I'd bet more than half of you guys would stroke out if you ever experienced THAT.This year's squad is a GOOD team...how good we will find out but the ride should be very entertaining. R-E-L-A-X

Since BB and JM wanted to bring in Hoyer to help accelerate Mac's learning, I think he plays all 16 games.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back