PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NSFW : Message for Tom Coughlin,Shannon Sharpe, Max Kellerman, Nate Burleson

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Twitter, being a Pats fan is racist. What a cesspool

5qsaUz5.png
The only sad thing about the time we live in is stupid ppl have such large platforms to spout ****.

Awww poorah poorah max. Didymium not get hums way? Now he has hands to iffy buddy eyes sayin wigged wigged day give it to da pats and you don’t gedums a cliff? Poor baby

This racist crap. I was talking about this the other day. Saying things like this stupid shut is what will be doom for society. This hate I sent good

The only sad thing about the time we live in is stupid ppl have such large platforms to spout ****.

This comment is outrageous. Boston and New England are not racist. The most enlightened and liberal state after California is white power sports now? Ok so you lost and your fall back is scream racism? K gotcha

Not your comment holy redeemer. The whole sewer on media

I heard that racist cry claim as a Boston Celtics fan as far back as in the early 80s - Just because a good nucleus of the starters were white lol - Tell Robert Parish and Dennis Johnson that!

Is this for real.?

Someone get this idiot a coloring book.

Think even that can't help such a cesspool.

I just wasted 10 minutes trying to see how many posters on that twitter call out that racist woman for her dark and deplorable views. Ugh! Didn't take me long that she is obviously 'liked' and 'followed' for most part by like-minded and ignorant 'friends'.

And I am neither white nor black. Just a regular citizen of this lovely country disgusted @ racisim in this day and age.

Wish I did not even see that site.

Think even that can't help such a cesspool.

I just wasted 10 minutes trying to see how many posters on that twitter call out that racist woman for her dark and deplorable views. Ugh! Didn't take me long that she is obviously 'liked' and 'followed' for most part by like-minded and ignorant 'friends'.

And I am neither white nor black. Just a regular citizen of this lovely country disgusted @ racisim in this day and age.

Wish I did not even see that site.

Me too bro. This type of thing needs to stop.

Does anyone even know how or why people say New England is racist? I’m not fathoming this

I was watching NFL Network post game and one of those former players/asshats said that Bortles outplayed Brady. In what way? He threw fewer touchdowns, had a lower completion percentage but he did throw for 3 more yards. He also failed to make a play in the 4th quarter when his team needed a play, unlike Brady who was clutch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back