PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

shannon sharpe says to take out TB12's knee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy needs to join Chris Carter.

“Peel his cap” does not mean “take out his knee.”

Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 11.05.48 AM.png
This is all Shannon Sharpe and his opinion amounts to and the flies represent people who start to give him the attention he craves. Don't be the fly.

Eh. He doesn’t hate him. Sharpe has said lots of times Brady is GOAT. He’s playing a character.

If Skip was anti Brady Shannon would be a Tom fanboy.

Not surprising coming from a guy who was recently not voted a top 5 all time TE...

Eh. He doesn’t hate him. Sharpe has said lots of times Brady is GOAT. He’s playing a character.

Yeah thats how the show works but I'll bet he's never called for defenses to peel any other quarterbacks caps. Where's his Jackson or Mahomes or Rogers or Newton or or Wilson or etc.etc. etc. tweets?

He blocked me on twitter after i brought up his previous incidents with women after taking smack to a girl who was abused

That guy doesn't deserve a thread on this forum.

I don't pay attention to what anyone says anymore about the Pats. If I did, my blood would boil , I stopped caring after the whole deflate gate saga. I stopped watching a lot of the NFL shows years ago , it keeps me calm !

He’s saying Brady should get lit up like a Christmas Tree whenever he goes out to block. And he’s absolutely right.

The only way to stop Tom.

giphy (8).gif

He didn't say it on the show. He tweeted it from his sofa on Saturday.

He wouldv'e been called to task by Skip and the Network if he ever said that on the show.

It seems he's actually toning DOWN his animosity towards Brady on the show. He clearly despises him for a lot of reasons that need not be explored here.

You DO understand an attempt at this may very well likely happen on January 11th or 12th in Gillette Stadium with a defender named Suggs???? ;)

He didn't say it on the show. He tweeted it from his sofa on Saturday.

He wouldv'e been called to task by Skip and the Network if he ever said that on the show.

It seems he's actually toning DOWN his animosity towards Brady on the show. He clearly despises him for a lot of reasons that need not be explored here.

He called him GOAT and dismisses Deflategate here.

I know he likes trying to troll on social media and get reactions and he has admitted it. Loved making fun of Tebow fans and also had a great time at Pats fans expense talking about Spygate and rubbing it in when the Pats lost to the Giants the second time.

I don’t really take his takes that seriously anymore. It’s a character.

He called him GOAT and dismisses Deflategate here.

I know he likes trying to troll on social media and get reactions and he has admitted it. Loved making fun of Tebow fans and also had a great time at Pats fans expense talking about Spygate and rubbing it in when the Pats lost to the Giants the second time.

I don’t really take his takes that seriously anymore. It’s a character.

Exactly what I said.

On the show, he is trying to be politically correct. The "character role" is on the show.

On the sofa tweeting - - he is himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing