PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now we FINALLY get to see who's better - Ben or Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an Emmy level thread...best comedy

Thank you for the welcome. :) But I am standing by my score and stats predictions. 24 hours from now we can analyze and critique, and see how accurate the predictions were. I wouldn't bet against the ollll' Gatekeeper. :cool:

That's the spirit!

My ex was from Pittsburgh. You guys have a great sense of humor and irony. Please stick around!

AB is not on the team tomorrow, so the disruption issue is not a factor for tomorrow's game.

Big Ben has been in the NFL for 14 years now, and he is 3-8 against Brady. He has not won a playoff game versus Brady.

Blount was better with Brady than Big Ben. By your lack of logic in arguing Brady's stats with AB somehow prove your argument, that makes Brady better already.

The Pats are not one dimensional. They will not throw all day if they rack up more points with the run. Your argument is ridiculous. For example, if Michel (or the collective running backs) runs for 2,000 yards and the Pats win a title, then there won't be 5,000 yards of passing offense, AB or not.

Big Ben is a great QB, but he is not Brady. Not by statistics, and not by results. The only one arguing this is you. Big Ben is closer in numbers and results to Eli Manning than Brady, and nobody with any sense is arguing Eli is better than Brady (and Eli can claim two playoff wins over Brady while Big Ben holds losses as his trophy).

Thank you for playing. Maybe Big Ben's successor will be able to make that claim one day.

Last edited:
SB36,38,49,51..............
Thank you for the welcome. :) But I am standing by my score and stats predictions. 24 hours from now we can analyze and critique, and see how accurate the predictions were. I wouldn't bet against the ollll' Gatekeeper. :cool:
Let's let the numbers do the talking:
................................................Brady................................Roethlisberger
overall playoff record............30-10........................................13-8
playoff record in 2010s.........16-6...........................................4-6
playoff game winning drives...13............................................4
playoff 4Q comebacks............9................................................3
Playoff TD/int ratio............73/34..........................................30/24

One thing you got right (more than most of us here)...it was indeed a blowout.

And we're usually rusty to start the year...

So, any clarity on this issue?

th_coffee.gif

Goofbleater *
"Tourch" *

NEXT!

Patriots finally won handily no thanks to Brady so I guess we'll finally have to wait to finally figure out who is finally the best QB of all time next year since the Steelers finally won't play the patriots again because their season will finally end with them finally 3rd place in the AFCN.

Thanks for finally posting here!

Hey @Gatekeeper, Roethlisberger isn't just a rapist. He is also a fat sack of **** who sucks at playing quarterback. I do have him to thank for my new forum pic though so that's cool I guess.

It's "The Dude" with a shave.

Of course I expected some friendly fire after last night's hard fought loss. But let it be known that this game was much closer than the final score indicated. A play here, a bounce there, and we're looking at a different outcome with flipped stats for the two mega-star quarterbacks.

Yes, Brother Tom got the better of the stat contest in this micro-battle, but I'm sure these two teams will meet again in January in a far more important clash. And let us not forget that Brother JuJu left the game with an injury, which certainly had a negative effect on Brother Ben's offensive output.

So, all in all, we simply cannot say whom the more elite signal caller is based upon what happened last night. There is more to be determined come January! :cool:

Much closer? 30-point beatdown? You are one delusional homer. And you're making excuses with the injuries. We lost Cannon, and still kicked your asses.

But whatever gets you through the night.

I can't believe that people are biting on this. On some message board somewhere this guy is starting a thread about how gullible we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes