PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Nobody is a bigger Patriots fan than I am.

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
Guy was hilarious, and he was banned for “being a troll”.

I’ve never figured out why people get so upset about lighthearted trolling.
Just wait until the new forum loyalty oath and purge gets enacted. It's going to be a fun offseason.

I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.
^^^ This clown doesn't even live in Massachusetts. Further, he wasn't even alive when they played at Nickerson Field, Harvard Stadium, or Fenway Pahk. He doesn't know the meaning of a Patriots Fan.

"Florida is drowning. Condos are still being built. Can't humans see the writing on the wall?"

5694.jpg

Last edited:
Major Tom to ground control...

095.jpg

Kontra in his "Man Cave". Proof that he is a big fan.

At least he's not a Giant fan
d64cedaa00a86eafe62b393ddd5e4ebe.jpg
Check out the fans they use in Bitcoin mining operations. That’s akin to how big of a fan I am of this team.

Just wait until the new forum loyalty oath and purge gets enacted. It's going to be a fun offseason.
I just got this tattoo. I'll be here posting when you get banned.

1673098642390.png

hi-res-61695372546d087e9d249d1332f08bf1_crop_exact.jpg

Sorry but this guy is the #1 Patriots fan and my favorite ref.

I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.
Gotta wonder how heavy the biggest Patriots fan is. 600lbs? There was that 1k lb dude from England who moved to MA, but he probably thinks football is played with something spherical.

Gotta wonder how heavy the biggest Patriots fan is. 600lbs? There was that 1k lb dude from England who moved to MA, but he probably thinks football is played with something spherical.
Ha, well played. At 185 lbs, I have to tap out of the "biggest Pats fan" competiton

I just got this tattoo. I'll be here posting when you get banned.

View attachment 48884
My Lord. Imagine going into a tattoo parlor and saying "I'd like a 'Belichick yourself before you wreck yourself' please". That has to be the lamest tattoo I've ever seen. This guy must do well with the ladies.

My Lord. Imagine going into a tattoo parlor and saying "I'd like a 'Belichick yourself before you wreck yourself' please". That has to be the lamest tattoo I've ever seen. This guy must do well with the ladies.

He doesn't need ladies. I imagine he just stares at the tattoo while snapping his carrot.

I agree if this gets people to stop crying!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back