PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry's Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t that apply to almost every RB except maybe Barry Sanders?!?!....No BLOCKING no big gains or production....

Well, there was Emmitt. He was quietly a great back.

I don't view WR as a developmental position, especially a first round pick.

What does that even mean ? Not even blue chippers picked in the top 5 come into the league all ready. Every player making the transition to the pros is a developmental player.

The speed, the strength, the complexity of various pro schemes..

What ?

What does that even mean ? Not even blue chippers picked in the top 5 come into the league all ready. Every player making the transition to the pros is a developmental player.

The speed, the strength, the complexity of various pro schemes..

What ?

It means talented receivers regularly make a significant impact in Year 1. This is an indisputable fact.

It means talented receivers regularly make a significant impact in Year 1. This is an indisputable fact.

That is not an indisputable fact but your opinion. Not only that but you even hedged on your own claim by adding a "regularly" in there making the entire paragraph kinda meaningless.

There are as many examples of players having big first years and then fizzling out as there are of players who made a big jump in y2.

Trying to say anything definite about Harry after his first game is just bonkers.

Oh, another case of I'm wrong unless I spoon feed you readily available info. Look up virtually any NFL season, including this one.

Oh, another case of I'm wrong unless I spoon feed you readily available info. Look up virtually any NFL season, including this one.
No you are wrong because the actual info does not back up your claim.
YOU called your opinion a fact. If it is a fact you should daily be able to back it up.
The fact is that I know you cannot.

I don't view WR as a developmental position, especially a first round pick. The whole vibe around this guy is not what you'd hope for. Hope I'm wrong.

first round WRs receiving yards
Moore 788
Ridley 821
Davis 375
Williams 95
Ross. 0
Coleman 413
Fuller. 635
Docston. 66
Treadwell 15
Cooper. 1070
White. 187
Parker. 484
Agholor. 283
Perriman. 499
Dorsett 225

as a guide #48 in the nfl last year was 717 yards, ie the average #2 and 636 would be #64 ie last among #2.

Last edited:
Mod Comment: The forum is moving on from the Andy stuff ...

Stay on topic please.

one more touchdown than any other player on the entire field today, pretty good.

He's still learning, which we all know. He had a big setback. But let's also remember, this dude is learning on the go when defenses have had months to get comfortable. Most teams have their identity now and the margin of error is dramatically lower than early season play.

Mod Comment: The forum is moving on from the Andy stuff ...

Stay on topic please.
As in “forever,” meaning I can’t throw one down every now and then under the right circumstances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes