PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

N'Keal Harry (lack of) Progress Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets a one week bashing reprieve from me.

2 for 15 and mostly used in sub packages. TD was nice but he’s still not really part of the offence right now.

Actually he should have been called for offensive PI on the TD. He gave the defender a two handed shove before turning around,,,,,,
No. He did not. Harris gave Harry the 2 handed shove. Harry turned clockwise and boxed out Harris legitimately.

If he could use that post up move on some 3rd and 5's and of course int he red zone more we may have something here. Of course still think hes a major disappointment but I'd gladly take that contribution especially if they come in key moments.

No. He did not. Harris gave Harry the 2 handed shove. Harry turned clockwise and boxed out Harris legitimately.
Other way around, You can see Harris complaining to refs after the play that Harry pushed off. Can;t copy link from NFL videos but should been the weekly penalty on Harry that negates a big play.....

Cam Newton threw for 69 freaking yards. Stidham in one series passed for 61 and a touchdown. Cam can’t throw the freaking ball. Judging any receivers numbers with Cam passing to him is idiotic.

How is Harry immediately open the moment Stidum comes into the game? Stidum missed him for a nice gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back