PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Steelers at Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
the refs had been pretty good this weekend up until this game. This crew is complete garbage.

You must have missed the Saints game lol Might have been worse than this one

Who takes the NBA seriously? Even the NBA doesn't take the NBA seriously anymore.

Lol. After all these years I still can't even convince my college roommate that the NBA draft lottery is fixed.

That is the rule. Apparently we know the rules better than NFL playoff refs... go figure.

I think the issue is once the whistle is blown, recovery is not fair because one team may have stopped at the whistle.

Could the refs really not tell that was a lateral? Looked obvious to me, it was at least a yard backwards.

Who takes the NBA seriously? Even the NBA doesn't take the NBA seriously anymore.

So damn true!

The best team in the league is a bunch of clowns that get preferentil treatment.

a 3 andout would be a killer for the broncos now

the refs had been pretty good this weekend up until this game. This crew is complete garbage.

Oh you've gotta be kidding me. In the Bungles/Texans game two blown personal foul calls. Saints/Lions blown TD on the fumble recovery and several bad spots. Giants/Falcons several questionable spots by the officials.

They've been horrible all year and that's continued to the postseason.

The steelers getting favorable calls is nothing new but damn your in denver!

According to Pereira that is the correct rule. unreal.

I think the issue is once the whistle is blown, recovery is not fair because one team may have stopped at the whistle.

On the replay the whistle didn't blow until dumervil fell on it and almost had it.

make up flag ?

If they don't call PI here there needs to be an investigation. That gets called EVERY time

Make up call???? or do they conference and say oh

why did it take so long to throw the flag? He molested 88

That was uncatchable, but Taylor should be embarassed to even ***** about the refs.

Could the refs really not tell that was a lateral? Looked obvious to me, it was at least a yard backwards.

Yeah that whistle.. is really heart breaking.. if the Bronco's lose. That ref should be fined 50k for blowing the whistle. Same for the Lions game last night.. that was basically a sure fumble TD for the lions.. but the Zebra's blew the whistle but the lions at least got to keep the ball.

Broncos were on the right end of that one. Bad PI call and they got away with a hold on James Harrison.

There is the makeup call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back