PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Wild Card: Steelers at Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL is gradually turning into a combination of the NBA and arena football thanks to ridiculous officiating and attempts to get rid of the defensive side of the ball. That was absolutely disgusting and Roger Goodell should be ashamed of himself.

I just don't understand why the league doesn't come under more scrutiny for these one sided officiating games. They clearly have certain teams they push toward the Winners circle for financial reasons. There has to be a way someone can call attention to it on a national level

This sucks. Stupid refs.

Were the Patriots the team that got the drive and score changing quick whistle, we'd be hearing about THe Call for a decade. Pittsburg, not so much.

"Nothing new here..."/Seahawks fan

very classy there Mike very classy.

This is embarassing for the league.

Were the Patriots the team that got the drive and score changing quick whistle, we'd be hearing about THe Call for a decade. Pittsburg, not so much.

Steelers have been on the right side of the wrong call more often than any team I can remember over the last few years

anyone just hear the scum bag wallace yell "**** you all to the crowd?"

Jesus - Nantz has been trying to get that Randall Cunningham point in for likr 5 minutes.

Steelers are going to win this game. All the momentum changed when decided t punt it at the 38. If you don't go for it, at least try to for a FG. A punt is going to give you, what, maybe net 25 yards. It's just beyond stupid to me.

I just don't understand why the league doesn't come under more scrutiny for these one sided officiating games. They clearly have certain teams they push toward the Winners circle for financial reasons. There has to be a way someone can call attention to it on a national level

Well, people still take the NBA seriously so the NFL presumably has a long way to go before people start scrutinizing it.

The NFL is gradually turning into a combination of the NBA and arena football thanks to ridiculous officiating and attempts to get rid of the defensive side of the ball. That was absolutely disgusting and Roger Goodell should be ashamed of himself.

It gets worse every year. I understand the refs are human and mistakes happen but some of it is just not acceptable at all. In fact it is slowly pushing me away from football. If the Pats were not a top team each year I would not pay much attention to the NFL

Last edited:
Well that blows but let's see if the Steelers can maintain momentum throughout. They dominated the first quarter too and eventually Denver got it going

the refs had been pretty good this weekend up until this game. This crew is complete garbage.

Steelers are going to win this game. All the momentum changed when decided t punt it at the 38. If you don't go for it, at least try to for a FG. A punt is going to give you, what, maybe net 25 yards. It's just beyond stupid to me.

I'm not sure what game you're watching. If there's a momentum change that happened, it's the blown call by the officials. That's pretty clear.

Denver needs at least a FG now but i think the worm has turned in this game.

What a idiot Mike Wallace is. Telling the crowd to "F' you", when you are losing..

Last edited:
I hope the Pats don't get screwed over next week by a bad call. It's been like this all year long...bad calls over and over again...

Well, people still take the NBA seriously so the NFL presumably has a long way to go before people start scrutinizing it.

Who takes the NBA seriously? Even the NBA doesn't take the NBA seriously anymore.

anyone just hear the scum bag wallace yell "**** you all to the crowd?"

Yup, very classy....but they are the classiest organization in the league. Just ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back